“The Icing on the Cake”

Cuisines: Cafe
Cincinnati, Ohio
“The Icing on the Cake”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I visited this spot almost a full-year ago and I still think about the experience to this day (hence the review). That's how amazing this place was! We stayed in the hotel next door to the cafe in beautiful Novi Sad, and decided to stop in before moving on the next city in our exciting summer journey. The place is a nice little cafe to stop for a quick espresso (exactly what we needed), with some very interesting decor from what I remember. After my wife and I ordered our espresso I went to pay, and the woman at the counter smiled and motioned her hand as to not take the payment, stating that the espresso was one the house! We continued to try to pay to no avail! They were just happy to have new customers in there fun little cafe.

It was a refreshing and unexpected experience. We had some short conversations with the owner/workers and went on our way. Just one of those small experiences that make a holiday experience amazing! I would recommend to everyone (please tip they deserve it!)

• Visited August 2013