“Great place”

Ranked #6 of 276 Restaurants in Novi Sad
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Restaurant's main quality is excellent location, by the river, and fantastic summer garden. So, it's best to go there when weatjer is nice, but also, food is excellent, especially if you like fish. Great wines, too.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This restaurant has a great location next to the Dunav river and under the beautiful Petrovaradin fortress.
It is a little bit hard to find a seating place there if you don't have a reservation, but if you are headstrong and patient enough, you will not be sorry. The food is very good, the view is fantastic - outdoor seating of course, and the service is also good.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

outstanding view of Novi Sad. Very delicious dishes,(whatever you like).
The restaurant is adjusted for all types of visits. in the evening, guests are entertained by charming string orchestra. I have spent there a lot of magnificent and magic nights with my friends and that orchestra. also, afternoons on the terrace of the restaurant are very nice.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My friends and I decided to stop by to this restaurant to take a look what they have to offer. Exterior was just perfect. Good for families with kids too. We were drawn inside by the looks of all of that. We entered just to check out the menu (my friend from Russia was with me and I wanted to take her to try something Serbian, or really local) and I was surprised with the wide choice they offered. And we had to take a seat. We were lucky that the seat next to window was not taken so we enjoyed the view of Novi Sad and Rainbow bridge which was awesome. Service was good. We tried pheasant and peasant soup. And we liked them both, but there was something in that Peasant soup which was making us feel so good. And I can recommend you that one for sure. We also tried mixed grill and Serbian salad (has chilly peppers inside, just to point out) and everything was just perfect. The potatoes that came with the grilled meat reminded me of my childhood, and that was really something.

At the end, we had to wave and call for other waiter to pay, but that was not a big deal after such a wonderful meal.
Thanx to chef! :)

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The portions here are massive, the quality of food is amazing and the staff are professional and attentive. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Novi Sad!