“pizza with a twist”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Hamburg, Germany
“pizza with a twist”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

A charming little place right in Novi Sad's party street Laze Teleckog.
Friendly ambiance and good food.
Outdoor seating is perfect for people watching.
A variety of pizzas, vegetarian options available! Just ask for it to be without meat!
Bastica (Little Garden) is my personal favorite. Though I'd also recommend the one with smoked cheese and honey (not sure what the name was), originally served with Turkey meat.
Pet friendly!

• Visited March 2014

• Serbian first
“Nice place”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

There is better pizza places in Novi Sad for sure but not with this kind of pizzas, ambient and service. Actually the service was really good, and the ambient just like if you had come home to a family. Definitly worth a visit. :)

Torshavn, Faroe Islands
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

In Kuca Mala you can try different kinds of pizzas. The are all delicious. My favorite is "Lucijin vez" pizza. Portions are big. It's located in the most popular street of Novi Sad, and it still has its privacy, it's small and cozy. The staff are very friendly and attentive.

• Visited October 2013
Petrovaradin, Serbia
“And now... completely different pizzeria”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

While we didn't try the pizza at the Kuća Mala - all pizzas are mostly boring.
This is favorite place of my daughter (her choice is "Taraba" pizza) and our favorite place to take a break and have lunch when we stay in a city.
The staff is very friendly, price is reasonable, the place is small but very well done.
We recommend!

• Visited July 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Delishious pizza!!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I like pizza, and while I was visiting Novi Sad in Serbia my friend took me to this restaurant which is at the very center of Novi Sad. It is small and its decoration is very original. There is a tea set naging from the wall and a opened window whith a look on - nowhere! :) very interesting. My friend suggested that we try out there pizza caled Greek Corner (Grcki kutak)! My God, that was amazing, a lot of flavors mixed together in a unique combination. I love it. Service was also excellent, staff was very polite and it is not expensive. My reccomendation to everyone who is coming ti visit Novi Sad.

• Visited July 2013