“Ate breakfast here twice”
Review of Pizzeria Sara

Pizzeria Sara
Ranked #46 of 110 Restaurants in Kotor
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had breakfast here and found the food to be decent and reasonably priced. Appears to be a family operation, the service was also decent. Would say it is a typical tourist place with reasonable food service and prices, and I did stop twice so not too bad.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took some ice cream. You'd think, what could possibly go wrong?
It was the smallest scoop of ice cream I've ever seen, barely half the spherical shape of the thing they use to get it, our two kids were really disappointed, when I gently told them she just lifted her shoulders (aka I don't care) gave me the wrong change ( be very careful, should I think it was a coincidence?) And as we sat 2 minutes to let the kids eat the ice cream under pouring rain while 80% of the tables were free, they asked us to leave! We got wet, were harboured by the next restaurant who didn't owe us anything. I did not make a scene, I only once pointed out that that ice cream scoop was shamefully small. Really inhuman behaviour, boycott at any cost!!! Also the ice cream was bad

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is a relatively low quality pizzeria, with slightly inflated prices due to its location. The food was OK, service was good but I'm not in a rush to go back. Worth a visit for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza was somehow burned and soggy at the same time. Way too much cheese. If it wasn’t for the sogginess I wouldn’t even know there was a crust there. Tomato sauce came on the side and was completely cold. But worst of all, I got food poisoning from this place. Avoid it if you don’t want to spend your evening at the bathroom.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed sitting outside in the square and the service was good but our pizza was soggy from entirely too much cheese. It really had no crust. If you want pizza try somewhere else