“Hospitable, helpful Andrej…”

Guesthouse Little 15
Rockhampton, Australia
“Hospitable, helpful Andrej…”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My four days at Little15 were more like visiting a friend of the family than checking into the average dormitory.. The place itself is very well maintained. Spotless, in fact. On top of this, Andrej's knowledge of the area and willingness to help me piece my travels plans together - Uzice and beyond! - made this a memorable and enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend Little15 to anyone interested in exploring the area and experiencing genuine Serbian hospitality first hand.
Andrej, I honestly can not thank you enough!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Camille R

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I booked this place thinking it wouldbe a quiet place away from the hustle and bustle of the city . The moment we entered the door it was like been at a friends house andrey is a genuine and trustworthy guy who just wants to help his guest enjoy serbia and see some beautiful places . Definately one of the best hostels i have stayed at with the nicest host . Would love to come back and see andrey some day thankyou so much to him

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank richard5003
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I must say I was a little confused when arriving in the house. I felt like lost in the middle of nowhere! But it was a dark and cold winter night !
The room is fine and Andrew very helpful. He helped me with everything during my short stay from bus ticket to food! He took me to the place I came here to see with his friend and I felt very welcome and glad to share some time with them. Thank you guys.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Anna P
Paris, France
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We had a wonderful night staying at Andrej, he was really nice and helpful, came to us on his bicycle to help us find the Hostel. Very nice place, perfect if you have a car, breakfast made with love! It was really nice meeting him, had a very interesting conversation, and we will definitely remember our stay at little Hostel !

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Trondheim, Norway
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I had a lovely stay here in June. The owner is very friendly and accommodating, and the hostel is constantly being improved. I originally went to Uzice just as a means of visiting Mokra Gora, but after finding this hostel I wound up staying four nights.

(They have a great stereo for travellers who miss listening to their familiar tunes.)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Aarschot, Belgium
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Andrej was a wonderful host. He waited for us, standing outside with an umbrella while it was raining and afterwards offered us a hot meal. He took an hour to explain us what things to see in the region, which restaurant to go, what would be worthwhile and what wouldn't. I felt being welcomed into a home and absolutely recommend it.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank JSteurs
Aarhus, Denmark
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Andrej is a very good host, who helps out in every which way he can. He is constantly improving on the facilities, even though it worked very well being the first year open. He also knows a lot about the area and Serbia in general, and speaks great English, which is not very common in Serbia. Very recommendable!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lillemus1000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uzice
Hotel President
#13 of 25 in Zlatibor
Vila Zlatibor
Vila Zlatibor
#22 of 50 in Zlatibor

Been to Guesthouse Little 15? Share your experiences!