“best in town”

Ranked #8 of 177 Restaurants in Pristina
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I live in Pristina since January. Almost everyday I eat at Pishat. I tried almost every restaurant in Pristina , since I live (and work as a doctor) here, but Pishat is the best choice. Great food and different choice for everyday. if you are there during the day (until 02:00 o'clock PM), try CORBA, a special veal soup . YOU HAVE TO TRY IT
p.s. they always bring something from house (stuffed mushrooms, fruits.....etc.), this won't happen in other places

1  Thank Ibrahim G

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This restaurant in the center of Pristina serves very tasty local traditional food (Albania-Elbasan) from the oven and grill and fast food. House wine is perfect. Different tastes provided as the restaorant's treat are very tasty too. Mr. Agran who served us 2 nights is very friendly and respectful. The success of the restaurant looks like the presence of the manager at all times. One can find good food even in late hours.

1  Thank Ayşe pervin S
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This restaurant was recommended to me by staff at a nearby hotel after I said I would like to try some traditional food from Kosovo. I was not disappointed. The food was excellent. (I would strongly recommend the mixed grilled cheese starter.) It was also extremely good value. The waiter was a little abrupt at times, but not rude or offensive. However, overall I was very satisfied.

1  Thank James K
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Been here several times. The menu is varied. Salads are good. Tavas are even better. The issue I have with this restaurant is the same smart aleck waiter I keep getting. Just not very professional. Never seen this issue in any other restaurant in Kosovo Worth a try if you are new to Kosovo due to the food quality and variety....just beware of the smart aleck waiter.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I ordered salad with sauce. First serving did not contain fresh green salad. So I asked for a change. Second plate contained too much sour sauce-dressing. Next day I ordered the simplest salad - seasonal-salad, I was again unsatisfied: part of the salad was obtained from some previously prepared order/dish(bcs it was soured), that's why the waiter did not bring to the table vinegar&olive oil.