Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina
Hotel Real(Pristina)
Hotel Afa(Pristina)
US$88
US$84
All reviewsexcellent hotelluxury hotelturkish bathturn down servicebest hotel in towndeluxe roomnice poolwonderful spaexcellent facilitiesice cavespa staffspa areaexcellent roombusiness meetingroom was spacious and cleanbreakfast roomfeel comfortable
Reviewed 28 August 2013

New and luxurious with staff highly attentive to detail. Prime locaion along central pedestrian area, with the outdoor portion of the restaurant overlooking the pedestrian mall. The extent and quality of the pool and spa area is incredible.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Friendly staff, with knowledge and willingness to help you. The hotel is at a great location, in a very safe area, near government buildings and city centre. The breakfast was good and satisfactory. The rooms quiet and very clean. I strongly recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Konstantinos1983
Reviewed 18 August 2013

When making booking I was disappointed not to find any chain hotel such as Marriott or Sheraton in Prishtina. I was reading several reviews before deciding where to stay. I decided to stay in Swiss Diamond hotel. I did not have many expectations before arrival apart of hoping room will be clean. I was nicely surprised when I reached this hotel. Excellent location just on side of main pedestrian street. Lobby was impressive, front desk service very friendly and professional. My room was small size but very efficient to make me feel comfortable. I was actually surprised how well designed it was placing all furniture and still leaving enough space to walk in room comfortably. It is definitely luxury hotel, very good quality of in room furniture, large size TV. I would say all was perfectly functional in my room. Sockets were in areas where I needed to have them. Internet is free of charge and speed is very good. Downturn service is excellent - much better than in Marriott or other chain hotels that I know. Only minor issue I experienced with closing door of my room still holding door handle. There is not enough space between door frame and handle so I hurt my hand as I did not realize it before. Restaurant in hotel is great, wide selection of vegetarian meal. It was nice to sit on terrace meanwhile I was enjoying my dinner. Service in restaurant was sort of slow and each day had to ask for something twice (they were forgetting), it took lot of time to get menu and had to call waitress to get it every day (otherwise they would not come over on their own) - but I did not mind so much as my meal was really great, inexpensive and at the end staff was nice. I would recommend this hotel for your stay - and for sure I will get back to this hotel during my next visit in Prishtina.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The hotel is beautiful. The staff was very courteous, friendly and accomodating - excellent food, beautiful gym, spa and pool. Excellent location - in the heart of the downtown area - centrally located - you can walk to all of the tourist destinations; felt very safe for a woman traveling alone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Fitnete K
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Didn't stay at hotel but ate at restaurant. The food and service were both top quality, lots of vegetarian options and reasonable prices. We had eaten at a restaurant recommended by guide the day before and paid a similar price for very average food, so this was definitely value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013