“Fautless service, location and value for money” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pansion Nur

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Pansion Nur
Ranked #7 of 66 Mostar B&B and Inns
Oxford, UK
“Fautless service, location and value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our 2 night stay in this B&B in Mostar proved to be a delight. The wonderful bridge was just a 2 minute walk away, the breakfast laid on by a nearby café provided a good start to the day and in a town where parking is at a premium, we were able to comfortably park our car next to the pension.

Rooms were clean and came with free Wi-Fi. We have nothing but compliments for this place!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

This was one of the best places I've ever stayed. A genuine family run business with warm hospitality. Fedja was very helpful answering questions by email before my arrival and even dropped me off at the bus station on my day of departure at no extra cost. The location couldn't be any better, right in the old town, the view from my window was of the town and river. I kept my window running so I could here the sound of the running water. The room was very clean and comfortable and I got a very warm welcome from his mother who brought me lemonade and cookies on arrival. There is a shared kitchen with free tea and coffee as well. Fedja gave me a map of all the sites to see and recommended a couple of restaurants about 10 feet from the pansion and the food was amazing. I strongly recommend the cabbage rolls at Sadrvan restaurant ( the restaurant with the fountain in the middle and mannequins in traditional dress about 1 min away from Pansion Nur) , I had them for breakfast, delicious!! As well if you get up early you can walk around the old town, have it all to yourself before the tourists arrive. For a good photo of the bridge from the river, just come out the front door, go left about 10 feet and left on a small road and you will be at the river in about 1 min. I highly recommend staying here, one of the best experiences I've had in all my travels.

Room Tip: I had room number 2, that sleeps 3, with a great view of the river
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank KellyinDoha
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

We selected this place after reading all the good reviews. They are accurate and well deserved. This is a prime location in the middle of old town. The host was very friendly and helpful. He parked our car for us just outside the room. We did not need the car since everything is in easy walking distance. The old bridge is just around the corner and good restaurants are nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. The wifi was good. A shared kitchen is available in the common area. Mostar is an interesting town and this is and excellent place to explore from.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FC47
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed for 1 night and the location was perfect. Just a few minutes walking to the old bridge, where I could easily go back and forth to my room. I stayed in a simple and clean room with nice bathroom. There was a communal area with a small kitchen and fridge for everyone to use, with coffee and tea available. The owner was great. He gave me really nice recommendations of where to eat and what to see. He also gave me a ride to the bus station. Totally recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. 5 stars! So friendly. So helpful. Clean. Well priced. Location can't be beat. Best Pension in Mostar :) I'd happily reccomend it to anyone looking for a comfortable and welcoming stay in Mostar

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank 12secondstogo
Wellington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed at Pansion Nur for 2 nights and couldn't fault the accommodation. The rooms were clean and tastefully decorated, the location was great - a few minutes from the old bridge and lots of shops and restaurants. It was quiet at night and there is a small kitchen available for guests - with the added bonus of homemade ice cream! Mostar is an interesting little town and I'd definitely recommend spending a night or two there, rather than just a day trip. The crowds disappear in the evening too.

• Stayed August 2013
Essex
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed here for one night and wish we could have stayed for longer. Fredja and his family were fantastic hosts and the fresh lemonade and ice cream in the freezer was lovely. On fredja's recommendation we had the best dinner of our holiday in the old town of Mostar and a very cheap breakfast next door to the b&b. The room was spacious and clean and the location was perfect for getting to the bridge. We loved Mostar and BIH and will definately come back to this wonderful country.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family