“Perfect place in the old town”
Review of Pansion Nur

Pansion Nur
Ranked #6 of 81 Mostar B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Great location in the heart of the old town and steps from the old bridge. We booked a river view room and loved the view. Room was a little on the small side but for one night, we didn't mind. The young man and his family who run the pansion could not have been nicer or more helpful.

Room Tip: The river view is not a bridge view. We knew that in advance but wanted some kind of a view anyway...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our 2 night stay in this B&B in Mostar proved to be a delight. The wonderful bridge was just a 2 minute walk away, the breakfast laid on by a nearby café provided a good start to the day and in a town where parking is at a premium, we were able to comfortably park our car next to the pension.

Rooms were clean and came with free Wi-Fi. We have nothing but compliments for this place!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This was one of the best places I've ever stayed. A genuine family run business with warm hospitality. Fedja was very helpful answering questions by email before my arrival and even dropped me off at the bus station on my day of departure at no extra cost. The location couldn't be any better, right in the old town, the view from my window was of the town and river. I kept my window running so I could here the sound of the running water. The room was very clean and comfortable and I got a very warm welcome from his mother who brought me lemonade and cookies on arrival. There is a shared kitchen with free tea and coffee as well. Fedja gave me a map of all the sites to see and recommended a couple of restaurants about 10 feet from the pansion and the food was amazing. I strongly recommend the cabbage rolls at Sadrvan restaurant ( the restaurant with the fountain in the middle and mannequins in traditional dress about 1 min away from Pansion Nur) , I had them for breakfast, delicious!! As well if you get up early you can walk around the old town, have it all to yourself before the tourists arrive. For a good photo of the bridge from the river, just come out the front door, go left about 10 feet and left on a small road and you will be at the river in about 1 min. I highly recommend staying here, one of the best experiences I've had in all my travels.

Room Tip: I had room number 2, that sleeps 3, with a great view of the river
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KellyinDoha
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We selected this place after reading all the good reviews. They are accurate and well deserved. This is a prime location in the middle of old town. The host was very friendly and helpful. He parked our car for us just outside the room. We did not need the car since everything is in easy walking distance. The old bridge is just around the corner and good restaurants are nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. The wifi was good. A shared kitchen is available in the common area. Mostar is an interesting town and this is and excellent place to explore from.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FC47
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed for 1 night and the location was perfect. Just a few minutes walking to the old bridge, where I could easily go back and forth to my room. I stayed in a simple and clean room with nice bathroom. There was a communal area with a small kitchen and fridge for everyone to use, with coffee and tea available. The owner was great. He gave me really nice recommendations of where to eat and what to see. He also gave me a ride to the bus station. Totally recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. 5 stars! So friendly. So helpful. Clean. Well priced. Location can't be beat. Best Pension in Mostar :) I'd happily reccomend it to anyone looking for a comfortable and welcoming stay in Mostar

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank 12secondstogo
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed at Pansion Nur for 2 nights and couldn't fault the accommodation. The rooms were clean and tastefully decorated, the location was great - a few minutes from the old bridge and lots of shops and restaurants. It was quiet at night and there is a small kitchen available for guests - with the added bonus of homemade ice cream! Mostar is an interesting little town and I'd definitely recommend spending a night or two there, rather than just a day trip. The crowds disappear in the evening too.

• Stayed: August 2013