US$105
US$96
US$93
US$56
US$50
All reviewsthe busday tourmeet fellow travelersplace to stayold bridgefantastic tourawesome guyherzegovina tourformer yugoslaviagreat wififantastic hostelthe ownergreat cityhighly recommend staying hereexcellent placethree nightsa great stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you love fresh fruits, amazing landscapes, meet nice people, and learn a lot about history, you are in the right place ! Denny and his father are really nice people and they will take care of you ! I had also lots of fun with the volunteer Luke ! The hostel is in good location, really clean and fresh with a terrace ! Good vibes and nice people in Mostar. Thank's again !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Caro S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good quality for money, very conveniently located just a few minutes walk from the Old Bridge, but what's most important - Deny, the owner, runs the hostel with passion and is really caring about the guests.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, great hostel. Deny will do all he can to help you, honestly the best host I've come across in my travels. If you're going to Mostar stay at Denys. Strongly recommend the Hercegovenia Tour, was a real highlight.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Sadly we only stay 1 night but the hostel is amazing, clean with a very nice staff, the location is perfect. We have a very nice BBQ dinner there we highly recommend this hostel. Is a shame that we didn't stay more because the hostel have a very nice tour, maybe the next time ;)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I booked my stay thru itravelbalkans as I was accumulating stamps! I loved this concept thru my travels and greatly appreciated the fresh laundry completed by Deny’s staff.

First off, I showed up at the hostel from Dubrovnik, and was welcomed by Deny at the bus terminal. I did not expect a pick up, but immediately, this started off great. Back at the hostel during check in, I was welcomed with a drink, and given a bed that wasn’t a bunk! Oh, the excitement of being able to sleep without someone above/below me shaking the bed.

Next, I signed up for the tour Deny took us on the next day for a great price. He was extremely thorough throughout the tour and open for all questions about his town and country. I highly enjoyed this part of my trip in Bosnia & Herzegovina.

Throughout my three nights here, Deny was always available to assist me and he provided me with great options within the town to seek out on my own time. Plus, the hostel was personal and easy to meet/talk with other travelers, which was important to me as I was traveling solo.

Again, thank you Deny for making me feel at home and your genuine kindness! I hope to be back in Mostar again!
-Tiffany