“Nice view, but only for drinks”
Review of Restoran Babilon

Restoran Babilon
Ranked #39 of 129 Restaurants in Mostar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place for the view to the old bridge. Our fries were very fat/soaked in oil. Salad was not special, but oké.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We was in mostar and came across this restaurant or should i say poached by a young girl, at first my husband say no so this young girl asked me. What did do follow her , my husband just glared at me, when we arrived we sat down on the terrace and what an amazing view .
We ordered a mixed grill for my husband, which was huge, if love meat this is for you. My husband couldnt eat all of it so he fed the cats, even they wouldn't need feeding for a week . I had Japrak which is meat and rice wrapped in spinach leaves, absolutely lovely, they also give you some Bosnia bread, we had 6 drinks costing €25 euros. They also take kuna, credit cards or mark, staff attentive and very nice, also speak very good English

1  Thank Anita T
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We choose this restaurant for the perfect view on the bridge. The restaurants has a lot of nice seatings with a lot of space in between.
The waiter spoke good english and knew the translation of the traditional food. We took an appetizer and as main dish we took hamburger (with pita bread") In total with 2 drinks and water we paid 25 euros, so in the touristic area it is cheap I think. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We again chose this place for the view as weren’t disappointed. The meal is fairly standard for Mostar (I haven’t been wowed by meals here) but it did true job and we came for the scenery. By 8pm we were the only people in the restaurant (Mostar is quiet at night).

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

As a ćevapi lover from Bosnia, I can tell you that this is the place to get some awesome food, but especially ćevapi.

The location is in the old town, literally 20 meters away from the old bridge, and you have an awesome view of the monument.

The staff is very pleasant and helpful, too. I have only positive words for them

All in all, 5/5 experience!

1  Thank nezir_isanovic