“Cool place, love the location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ŀady B
“Cool place, love the location”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in September 2016

This place is great!
I stayed here for about a week and a half and never got bored It's in a quiet neighborhood which is about 6 blocks away from Plovdiv's wonderful walkable Old Town. Every day I'd wake up to the sun, walk to a nearby cafe for breakfast of Баница и Айрян (Banitsa and Aryan, traditional Bulgarian breakfast foods, it's a puffy cheese and egg pastry and a yogurt drink, and I miss it every day). Then I'd walk down to the Old Town and spend the day in the shops, museums, roman ruins, etc. I was lucky enough to be there during an art festival, so there was a ton to do, but it seems like the downtown area is always having plays, festivals, concerts, etc.

For the apartment itself, it's simple but clean, with a really hip look. there's cool art, two beds (one a daybed, one a futon) and a little kitchen.
I'd stay here again if I came back to Plovdiv

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay!
Sofiya T
“Wonderful little place”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed with my friend while we were visiting Plovdiv, and we were very comfortable. Usually we would walk downtown, but if we were out at Trimontium till the wee hours we'd take a cab home for about $2.

My favorite part of the apartment is the little balcony / work desk area. Everything was very clean and cutely decorated :)

I loved the breakfast places nearby, too.

Management Response
27 Jul 2017
Thanks so much for liking my place! It was a pleasure to be my guest, so respectful, leaving the place clean and tidy. Welcome back again any time you can!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing