1) rooms - - I stayed in a studio - it was huge! The bed was comfortable, the bathroom looked new and was clean; the room itself was clean although a little bit dated. The TV was a disappointment - - old and small with few channels;
2) staff - very pleasant although not everyone spoke English so there was a bit of a communication problem
3) restaurant - - not a lot of food choices and kind of expensive. You can walk outside the hotel and find some food stalls and restaurants that are much cheaper with more choices; breakfast - - was OK; same food for the 9 days I was there.
4) location - - very near the business district. I was in Plovdiv for a sporting event held at the International Fair. It was a nice and pleasant 10 to 15 minute walk fro the hotel.
I'd stay here again, though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Sankt Peterburg Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.