“Meet Popy and Dolly:)”
Review of Dolphinarium

Dolphinarium
Ranked #7 of 103 things to do in Varna
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphinarium offers you a show you will not forget. You will get to know the dolphins closely and watch them play, jump out of the water, sing, ... Admission: 17 leva, they have three shows/day
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My personal opinion is that animals should be free and live in their natural habitat, but....
So the Dolphinarium in Varna may not be the fanciest and the most modern one, but it is very nice. It is one of the best attractions in the city. It has traditions and I think the dolphins are well treated. They make a very good show, which I loved when I was little. The last time I see it, I was a little sceptical, but again the show touched me like 25 years ago. I loved every single moment of it! Some of the dolphins I remember from my childhood and it was like visiting old friends after long time:)

2  Thank Zhenya C

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I went to see this show with my Daughter....who loves Dolphins,she has seen shows all over the world and even she who has swam with them in Jamaica thought that the Varna show was the best she had ever seen.Go !

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 15 April 2014

In Dolphinarium you could spend an hour in the pool with dolphins for 100 leva. It's very interesting not only for the children, which sparkling eyes are following the dolphins' moves, but also for everybody inside the place.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I swam with the dolphins here. I was told about them and could ask questions and we performed many activities together including them pushing me round the pool. The experience lasted nearly an hour.
The dolphins seemed happy and were genuinely enthusiastic about playing volleyball with me, they were both poised, excitedly waiting for me to return the ball.
The staff we delightful, except the moody ticket vendor, and the facilities were fine, including a nice cafe where you can watching the dolphins underwater.

3  Thank Andythetraveller123
Reviewed 24 October 2013

great place for a close encounter with dolphins, a very nice program, unforgettable experience for children

1  Thank Djidji23