“Stunning views”
other travellers have booked this property
House from pool μικρό
Twin room.
Nice view from breakfast
Twin Room.
bbq,
Fully equipped kitchen inc washing machine.
Lounge
Lounge
A nice place for a coffee
From path by pool
bbq bench
shower room
View from bbq
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Julia S
“Stunning views”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The villa was just as I expected from the reviews.
It was stylishly decorated and very clean. The view is absolutely stunning.
Eddie met us on the first day and accompanied us to the location of the villa which is on a little hill so for those who planing to rent a car for their vacation - it is best to rent a Jeep 4x4 for an easier arriving.
Eddie was very kind ant took us on the first evening to the closest super market and restaurant and was available for all our needs.
Without a doubt - we really enjoyed!
Thank's for Eddie and Stuart for a great service and help.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Oct 2017
Hi Julia thanks for your positive review it makes it all worth wile, We are glad you and your lovely family enjoyed your stay. Once again thank you and we would love to have you stay any time. Thanks.
AlanHarew...
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Simply excellent great comms with owner and actuate discription.”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a great time in the wonderful city of Varna and at this gorgeous Holliday villa, The place was immaculately clean and tidy and furnished to a high standard, Everything you need was there. Every rooom has ice cold air conditioning and the villa has very fast wifi and satalite Tv with Tv stations on most European languages. We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful villa and even hired the 4x4 car owned by Stuart the owner for a very reasonable amount, the road is a little tricky on the approach as it was damaged after a storm last year but is perfectly usable. A car is recommended and all conveniences I.e bars restaraunts and 24 hour store are all within a couple of minutes away. We had a great stay at this place and the views are simply to die for. All in a great holiday and whilst the prices are still so low and n Bulgaria I would recommend 100% we could eat and dink as a family of 4 for less than £25 all that adds up to a great holiday. A message to stuart and Tracy, thank you for letting us use your wonderful home and we hope to stay again next year.

anais2017...
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent.”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The villa was exactly what I expected upon arrival - if not better. It was stylishly decorated and very clean. It was perfectly in tact and tidy for when me and my family arrived, all beds were made, and each room had evidently been professionally cleaned (in regards to the last review). Wifi is easily accessible and very fast, to which I was very impressed with. The villa is located at an ideal distance to all the lovely bars and restaurants and a good distance from both golden sands and varna city, both places I thoroughly enjoyed.
The beach is virtually over the road once u drive down the hill which is less than one kilometre.
We walked the hill most afternoons to go to the beach and was not a bad walk at all. I really enjoyed varna it is beautiful city and that was a beautiful villa. Me and my family will 100% be back..... one happy customer!!

Mark S
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
“stunning views , great location”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Really enjoyed my time in Varna the villa is pretty much central to everything beach is only 5-10 mins away so couldn't ask for more the villa itself is very clean and presentable with loads of space it has a very good pool and I will definitely be visiting again :)

Ricky N
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I spent a week with my young family and would definitely recommend staying here. The property we rented was set in beautiful surroundings, and there is plenty to do within easy reach. The property was very clean and had everything we needed. Thanks for an amazing week, hope to come again soon

Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

23 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. As you had inspected the property in person before completing your reservation 6 weeks before arrival, you would have seen the villa, its neighbourhood & approach and the facilities it offers. Our villa is best suited to families/older couples and the facilities offered are in line with similar properties in Bulgaria. Our maintenance regime included professional cleaning the day before and after your arrival, along with regular check ups on equipment including the air conditioning. The checks following your departure found everything to be operating as expected.
I understand that you are disappointed with your stay, but unfortunately it is beyond my ability to resolve your complaints: much as I might like to, I cannot delay sunrise.
We wish you all the luck in choosing somewhere that better suits your desire for 'party' holiday next time, while we continue to welcome the many guests who appreciate the more relaxed and quiet experience that our beautiful holiday home offers.
sergey g
“Great place”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stay in the villa for a week. It's really nice place, great view, nice pool. A good place to stay with friends or family.

19 Jun 2017
Thanks for you kind words and we wish to welcome you again any time thanks.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing