All reviews floor restaurant top floor fusion restaurant modern hotel great panoramic view old town close to the city center bed was very comfortable fresh fruit clean rooms nice personnel other hotels reception staff cold cuts large room excellent hotel pleasant stay
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We where travelling around and had booked at this hotel. Easy to find and had good parking.
Very good rooms and good breakfast.
Good help in receipsion to find place to eat dinner in town.
This is a very good hotel. Good rooms, spacey.
We stayed two years ago too, and will be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Dorin M, Director of Sales at Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us at the Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu. I sincerely appreciate your kind and positive comments regarding the service provided by our team members but also about our location and our rooms .
I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu Hotel again in the future.

Kind regards!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had a voucer of tree days stay from a travel agency from Bucharest. At arrival, at the front desk, the man in charge verifed the forms and made my husband filled the accomodation hotels' forms for the 3 nights stays. We stayed there without problemes two days, and in the third day, at 1 pm, we were emergentely called apart of my travel agency to come into the hotel to make the check out because the hotel has no more rooms for the third night.
The agency provided a new accomodation for an other hotel. We werw 20 km far away..we drove back disperately for that. At the hotel the lady who presented herself like the reception staff manager told us that she notiffied the travel agency about the last night accomodation that they coud not provide us. I asked her about the forms that we filled with the reception man at the arrival..he supposed to tell us that are 3 nights not 2..She said that the boy was new and he did not know how to check the nights number on the computer..and anyway, into the computer it is only the names of the client, not the number of the nights!!!
She also said that she did not notiffed us about the problem, because we were not the hotel clienrs, the agency is!!!
I asked her to give us the mail corespondence with the agency, in order to see if the agency was wrong..she bearly gave us one page..the one in wich the agency admited that she knew it is a problem with the 3-th night and expressed the hope that the hotel shall find a solution..the check in forms addmited by the receptionist were with 3 nights after all!!
I understood that the agency had her own fault for that..so I asked to have a disscution with the manager..she refused..I asked for a supplimentay night ..she refued..she said the hotel is overbooked wich is strange, considering the fact that 2 1/2 hours later a last minute reservation at this hotel for that day was made by booking.com...I copied that link. Even for the copies of the documents of check in I had to struggle. It was awful to be treat that way on my own country! I repeat, I understand that it could be not enterly their fault, but the way that that woman treated me and my husband was extremly rude and unprofesional.The manager of the hotel should consider to solve this, but he prefered not to com out from his office..an employee confirmed me thaf he was there!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel on our second day tour to Romania. It's a great hotel with very nice sunset view from the restaurant at the rooftop at Sibiu. It's a 4 star hotel but has the room facilities of a 5 star hotel. There were bath robes, room slippers besides hair dryer, kettle, minibar and toiletries all available in room. The room is large and comfortable. Dinner and breakfast is great too.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Dorin M, Director of Sales at Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us at the Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu Hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your kind and positive comments regarding our location, our rooms and the panorama of the restaurant. We take pride in engaging our guests and making their stay memorable and problem free.

Best regards!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

+ The room was very clean, nice and big.
Modern hotel.
Very nice and very friendly staff!
Breakfast and food overall, was delicious!
Prices are good (not high) for a 4* hotel in Romania.

- The cleaning ladies should pay more attention when cleaning up the bathroom.

Room Tip: Room on high floor to have a beautiful view over Sibiu.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Dorin M, Director of Sales at Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on regarding your stay with us at the Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu Hotel. We sincerely appreciate your kind and positive comments regarding the service provided by our team members but also about our location and our rooms and the restaurant.
Also your feedback is very important to us, because it gives us the opportunity to take note of areas within the hotel that could use some attention.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu again in the future.

Best regards!
Sales Account Manager.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean rooms, great breakfast and professional staff.
Prices in restaurant are a bit higher, but that's generally for Romania. And the restaurant is again with great food and beautiful view over the whole city.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Dorin M, Director of Sales at Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu hotel. I sincerely appreciate your kind and positive comments regarding the service level provided by our team members combined with the rooms and our location.
We want to stay permanently oriented to provide a memorable and unforgettable stay to our guests.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at Golden Tulip Ana Tower Sibiu in the future

Best regards,