“Beautiful”

Beta
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Best place to hang out with friends for coffee, lots of shade, good service
Drinks are great....food on the pricy side

Reviewed 27 April 2013

If you do not speak Romanian do not expect a friendly atmosphere,and watch your mobile phone. I had my S3 stolen from here and received no help from the manager.
Goodbye Romania and good riddance.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I ordered a carafe of red wine .I then finished this and waited 20 minutes and no replenishment ,the waitress walked pass me 4 times and ignored me.Unacceptable.I had 10 great weeks here and never a problem until tonight Wednesday 31st October.I will not be going back.This was my favourite place in Constanta,and I used regular.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I used to have an ok idea about this place, but after our last visit...it came down to 2 things:
1 - cooked fly in the food (grose + no apologies)
2 - pos not working after 10 p.m. (they probably didn't want to issue a receipt)
Good luck!

Reviewed 26 April 2012

They never disappointed, food is always good, nice terrace during summer, quiet. Prices are not that high.

1  Thank prettypink76