“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Romanian, Wine Bar, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've only been there for breakfast several times. They have a pretty wide range to choose from, so I took a chance on two or three types of breakfast. I never regretted any of them. Very rich plates with plenty of food and fresh vegetables and fruit included. Also, their cappuccino was very good and so were the little cookies on the side.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Centrally located , nice atmosphere , pretty good food and drinks . One of the good restaurants in Constanta .

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I always go to Cafe Cafe when I'm visiting Constanta. It has a great selection for breakfast, seafood is also nice and desserts awesome. The service is very prompt and polite. And my favourite : strawberry milkshake is awesome.

1  Thank Ramona N
Reviewed 15 April 2014

it;'s one of the best, good food, good wine and good athmosphere, it's always full during the weekends, and they always have a special offer, they used to have cookies for ladies from the house, not anymore, but they are still one of the nicest restaurants in town

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was here for the first time a few years ago and I had a great dorada with ratatouille and some very nice Mojitos. Since then, I've returned several times and the atmosphere, food and services were great every time.

My recent visit here was excellent - we came for lunch and returned also for dinner. The food is good, but you can find nice food in a lot of places. What I like here most is that the the staff is nice, polite and helpful and the atmosphere is relaxed. They made us feel welcomed, offered great suggestions and we didn't have to wait for anything. I'm travelling quite a lot and this is, sadly, a rare thing in Romania.

The restaurant has also a nice location - near the sea and the old city of Constanta.

If you love cocktails, this is a place to go. They have quite a cocktail menu and I've enjoyed my Margherita.

The minus of the place is that it can be the smoky. We were lucky it wasn't full this time, but you should be prepared...