Hotel Dali
  • Beachfront
Hotel Carol(Constanta)
US$94
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I go every year in Constanta for 2-3 times, and I always stay at Dali ( after I tried others hotels). Is placed in a great position, at 200 meters from the center, in a very quiet zone, specially in the night time is a perfect silence. Nothing wrong with the rooms and apartments-never found dirty towels, or used glasses!!-, spacious and very clean. A very decent breakfast, and a very pleasant personnel. Thanks a lot to Mrs. Ines for her kindness. For a 3 stars hotel is a very decent place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank valentin63
Reviewed 18 November 2012

At 19:00 I was entered in the hotel room and was very cold , very very bad smell ... Toilet smell..When I said to receptionist about the smell she said me " yes I know, its from toilet" Impossible to stay there... I left the hotel in half hour. I don't recommend this hotel...

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank PetcuRomeo
Reviewed 18 September 2012 via mobile

everything was fine until I found that the towel is very dirty, and my mother - the glasses were used..

the wind is strong there and makes a lot of noices with the doors and windows..

but after all it wasn't so bad.. we had nice time :):)

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 30 December 2011

+ close to the beach, quite rooms, tasty breakfast, polite service
- old furniture, basic bathroom, looks like a 2* hotel, should cost less

Room Tip: Rooms with view towards the Black Sea
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Oana C
Reviewed 24 September 2005

This is the most expensive hotel in Constanta. However, it cannot justify the prices it charges. Little more than mediocre with poor beds and terrible breakfast. Only pluses are reasonable views and the quiet...but you can get all that at the Ibis. Stay there instead!

5  Thank Tokyotraveller77