Blanco Riad Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Tetouan
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed in this riad for 10 days in April, 2014 with two of my friends for a art workshop in Tetouan. All of us loved this riad so much because the staff was so friendly and helpful. They treated us like their best friends. Also compared with other riads or hotels where we stayed, this place was way cleaner. also it has kind of artistic vibe. It has very charming courtyard decorated with nice modern mosaic on the ground and we painted there as well because we became all inspired by their lovely courtyard.
The location is great too. It is close from Bob Tut and, king's palace, and all the attractions.
During the workshop, this place was like our Tetouan home so that we could relax after painting outdoor like in those busy, crowded Souks or medina.
I am going to miss Azma ( the manager) 's friendly smiles and her attentive greetings in the morning, and the tranquility this place provided.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sook0129

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I booked to Riad Blanco for a one night stay and it's not hard to find from the Palace. The riad itself is quiet, calm, very clean with attentive staff, chill foyer area and a wonderful open air terrace with a resident turtle.

The room itself was the Baklis room, it was cosy but small with the bathroom sink actually in the room. The air conditioning was a dream and the bed was comfortable. The shower needed to the refixed to the wall but it worked and was ok. The room is tight for two people with bags and would suit a couple better than friends travelling together as there is little privacy

The breakfast was lovely, an assortment of breads with condiments and we were informed of the requirement to order our dinner if we intended to dine at the riad for dinner.

The only gripe I had was that I was travelling with a friend of a friend and had requested two beds in the room which was confirmed to me in a email as ok with an additional payment. On arrival, the lovely lady at the reception was unaware of this and said she wasn't the one that sent me the email

Overall, recommended for location,cleanliness and value. One tip, if you wish to have a drink, there is a lovely restaurant / riad round the corner

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ravchek
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My wife and I stayed at Blanco Riad in June, 2013. It was a beautiful, relaxing riad, very well located with access to the old Spanish quarter and the medina. The room we were in (Meriam) was very well done - with original tile work and very modern facilities (the shower was amazing).

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

We also ate a very good traditional Moroccan meal in the Riad's restaurant, at a very reasonable price.

Also: everything worked - hot water, plumbing, doorknobs, lights. That's rare in Morocco. :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter_Tk
Reviewed 31 May 2013

During a recent 12 day vacation in Morocco, I had not planned on visiting Tetouan. Because my hotel in Tangier was not available for an extra day, and I was headed to Chefchaouan, I decided to stop in Tetouan for a day. Somehow I found Riad Blanco online, and it was a very welcome and lovely surprise! The Riad is lovely and the staff is very nice and helpful. It was extremely well located and easy to find. It has a really large interior patio which was great for hanging out. My room was gorgeous and elegant. Lots of space and beautifully designed. High ceilings, great bathroom, absolutely clean, and very comfortable bed. I was so happy to find Riad Blanco and would recommend it to anyone. I was not there long enough to eat, so I can't speak about any dining services. I found that one day was enough for Tetouan. Enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank FifteenMinutes
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Blanco Riad will be in our minds for a long long time. We were not aware of its existence until we decided to change our plans and stop in Tetouan to visit its bazaar. We heard about it as one of the less touristic bazaar in Marocco and we wanted to experience it. We approach the Royal Palace and when we took one narrow street on the left, we accidentally found Blanco Riad hotel. It is a charming hotel, sparkling, clean, bright and you have the feeling to be in a oasis in the middle of the crowded bazaar. Highly recommended. This has been our second time after our first experince.... to repeat was a great idea

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lpellicer
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Really beautifully renewed Riad, warm welcome, proper and comfortable rooms and nice food. In the heart of Tetouan. What else could you possibly ask for such a reasonable price? Thanks to Maribel and her staff...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

Very pleased with the service. The Riad is very centrally located in Tetuan. The staff were courteous and helpful. I would like to come back to this Riad if I came again to Tetuan.

The Riad has a mini courtyard and a small fountain .

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tetouan
Hotel Al Mandari
Sofitel Tamuda Bay Beach & Spa
La Paloma
La Paloma
#7 of 16 in Tetouan

Been to Blanco Riad Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!