See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

The beach and views are beautiful but the bed is a literal solid rock. Sheets are very starched. Wifi is very slow in reception and doesn't work in the rooms. Breakfast offered is alright, rooms were clean enough but still not fantastic. We are non-smokers but our room reeked of cigarette smoke and we were disgusted by the smell and had issues sleeping as a result of it.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I loved the view from my room but the bed was incredibly stiff. Sleeping on a table would have had the same effect. The staff was very kind and helpful at the front desk. The dining room staff was rather rude and beyond inattentive. Do not expect to use the wifi. It is only available in the lobby and has a terrible connection.

Room Tip: First floor has great view
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brooke J
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Hotel Golden Beach in M'diq is definitely not a four stars hotel by the European standards. It is not newly renovated, it is a bit gloomy, it needs some modernization while the prices are like for a regular European four, even five stars hotel.
Nevertheless, the staff is incredibly polite and hospitable and is ready to solve all problems that might occur.
I liked the fact that the local culture was not all over the place while there were hints of it.
Regardless of all, the moment you look through the balcony the view erases all the troubles! The beautiful beach, the calm waters of the Mediterranean... What more can you need?

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank almost_trip
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel itself is beautiful, in a good location, with comfy and clean rooms, but the food definitely left a lot to be desired, in my opinion. My group mates did not agree so don't take my word for it! The staff was very pleasant and the beach is so beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here as part of a group tour and we were told that it was a 4 star, but I would say it is more like a 3 star by European standards.

The room was lovely and spacious and very clean but unfortunately we were above a night club so didn't sleep well at all due to the noise. Luckily we only stayed for 1 night.

We had a lovely Moroccan dinner, and the breakfast was also good, with the best orange juice I've had!

Most of the staff were friendly and helpful; I think it helps if you can speak French with them.

Had it not been for the issue with the noise I would have given this review 4 stars. However don't let it put you off, just request a room at the opposite end of the hotel.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends