My partner, son (4.5) & daughter (1) have just returned from 10 days at Club Med. I cannot recommend it highly enough for a family holiday.
The food, service and staff far exceeded my expectations. It was our first time going 'all inclusive' so we were a bit apprehensive but no need the food was AMAZING not what you'd think of as buffet food at all as virtually every dish is plated by a chef.. The selection was fantastic!
The service was superb, staff were very friendly and obliging going above and beyond at every opportunity and actually seem genuinely happy doing so.
The rooms were great and were cleaned twice a day - we had a deluxe and a club room which interlinked - really spacious and pleasant to be in.
Entertainment - great fun and activities plentiful!
Best feature would be the Kids Club... Something going on everyday and open from 9am-5.30pm and then from 7pm-9pm. The kids club team were a delight to be around and so much fun for our son - he was very sad to leave. I was concerned about leaving him there but they were all super professional and trained really well - We on the otherhand enjoyed a lot of time around the pool relaxing - it's a place were you can do as much or as little as you like.
Downsides: lots of stairs to get from the top of the resort (if that's where you are staying - which we were) to the bottom but means you tone your legs ; ) mainly French guests (we actually preferred that and we don't speak French), Activities such as the quiz, intros of shows and a lot of info is mainly in French and you have to ask/look for translations (staff will always help you) but can be a bit annoying, music by the main pool could be updated - think we listened to U2 about a million times, a lounger on your balcony would be great too...
In saying that the downsides to this club are few and the positives by far outnumber the negatives. We would DEFINITELY return and would recommend it to all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from the Straits of Gibraltar, perched on a lush hillside, Yasmina luxuriates by the azure waters of the Mediterranean. With its whitewashed hotels tucked away amidst the oleanders, jasmine and palm trees, this Club Med Village is reminiscent of Tangier, the White City. A mosaic of open spaces and terraces, where sports dominate the programme. When it's time to relax and unwind, step into the Moroccan way of life and tantalise your tastebuds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Yasmina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Yasmina Hotel Tetouan
- Club Med Yasmina Morocco/Tetouan