My daughter (17) and I are just back from one week at the Club Med Yasmina, we had such a great week, from the fantastic weather to the excellent level of services :-)
I cannot recommend this resort highly enough, the team up there are so nice and were always there to assist us, the food and the accomodation were outstanding too! It was our first time at the Club Med and no bad surprise, all inclusive truly means all inclusive which is really appreciated! The quality of the sport equipment is top as well as the quality of the sports instructors, many thanks to Younes, YouYou, Jean-Pierre, Abdel (for the fantastic horses), and to all of them!!! Yasmina does deserve their 4 stars!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from the Straits of Gibraltar, perched on a lush hillside, Yasmina luxuriates by the azure waters of the Mediterranean. With its whitewashed hotels tucked away amidst the oleanders, jasmine and palm trees, this Club Med Village is reminiscent of Tangier, the White City. A mosaic of open spaces and terraces, where sports dominate the programme. When it's time to relax and unwind, step into the Moroccan way of life and tantalise your tastebuds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Yasmina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Yasmina Hotel Tetouan
- Club Med Yasmina Morocco/Tetouan