I was big fan of this nice hotel but not any more. it seems that either the management has been changed or they decided to save expenses on the account of the guests.
- The rooms A/C is shut down
- The pool heater is shut down
- The service is not professional
once I got in the room, I reported a problem with the A/C. it works as a fan only. they promised that they will fix it in 20 minutes but nothing happened. I left the room for few hours and came back late to find the A/C still not working !
I was very tired to report the same thing again and wait for the technician again. so I opened the balcony for some fresh air and had an awful night with mosquitoes.
next day, I repeated my complaint and this time they fixed it but decided to turn it off again during the night and that's why I'm writing this review at 6 am....sweating
the pool heater was another story where I heard the funniest unprofessional reply in my life. the reply was:
- we shut the heating in April because weather is fine (although it's windy and cold)
- it takes two days to heat the pool
- You should have told us in advance so we turn it on for you... (yes ... it's a five stars hotel)
my short vacation has been ruined....checking out shortly
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Azur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneann Azur Alexandria