“Great sites & excellent guide”

Best Egypt Shore Excursions
Ranked #20 of 27 Tours in Alexandria
More attraction details
Owner description: Best offers for any sea cruisers coming to Egypt
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We engaged BESE tours for Alexandria & Cairo rather than the cruise ship offering & were very pleased with our choice. We had a much better experience at a much more reasonable price. Mohammed, our guide, was knowledgeable & very caring. He made the wonderful tour better by his attitude & interest to discuss the culture as well as what we had expected to see.

1  Thank 412josephk
There are newer reviews for Best Egypt Shore Excursions

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I contacted BESE looking for shore excursions for this coming christmas,they were very promt .nd helpful in helping me. i found them very effeciant nothing was too much trouble they telephoned me just too double check everything details and dates iwiuld have no hesitation in recomending BESE

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Anyone looking to experience Alexandria , so you must choose use BESE tours as they offer very professional guides . Our Guide Joseph With his warm smile and generous spirit guided us for unforgettable day in Alexandria.
Thank you Joseph and thank you Best Egypt Shore Excursions for offering such a guide like that.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

BESE tours offer a great way to experience the highlights of Cairo. I went for a one day to Pyramids and Egyptian famous museum when my ship docked at Alexandria for 1 day .
We were joining group of six , also BESE tours did great effort to make group to reduce price for all of us .
All of us had a great day with them. My guide Mohamed was very knowledgeable .I would thoroughly recommend www.bestegyptshoreexcursions.com to anyone wishing to get to Egypt through cruise ship .

Reviewed 31 May 2012

We recently visited Egypt as part of a 12 day cruise and I wanted to get the most out of the two days we were docked in Alexandria. After a lot of research, I found a tour company that looked very good so I booked two days with them to experience Cairo and Alexandria. We were very happy with this company and also with our guide and driver who were both extremely professional and also very personable and knowledgeable! Olfat was waiting for us when we got off the ship (we had a little trouble gathering the group together on day one). We had the absolute best experience for the next two days - I can’t say enough good things about how we were treated and the wonderful things we saw and did. We saw everything we wanted to and more and came away with a lot of information we did not know prior to going on the trip! If you are planning to go to Egypt, Best Egypt Shore Excursions (BESE) is the company to go with - I highly recommend them! Thank you Olfat and Best Egypt Shore Excursions!!

1  Thank PEIJeanette