“Sure I'll come again” 5 of 5 bubbles

Romance Alexandria Corniche
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
“Sure I'll come again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

The hotel is very comfortable
The stuff is very helpful and quick
We checked in on 5 minutes with a beautiful smile
And the hotel is very easy to come and really enjoyed it I'll come next summer
The hotel is very clean and all staff is very good
I think that hotel is very important hotel on beach

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank randa714
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche, responded to this review, 21 April 2014

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Mohamed ELIAN - Hotel's General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

It is amazing quick response on my complain and it was solved immediately

They changed my room in no time when I complained from the guest in the Neighboring room

Thanks guest relation team
It is amazing quick response on my complain and it was solved immediately

Thanks guest relation team

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Yasser H

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

It was a very nice trip at alexandria , with a very nice accomodation and hospitality at mercure hotel :)
Very clean rooms , good breakfast ,good service and an excellent sea view staff are very helpfull and room is well equiped you find everything you need

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank mohamed201

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I used to come here to take some training courses with my company B.TECH and im pleased to be in such a place .
Perfect hotel friendly people good stuff I hope I visited it again and again every time I come to alex

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mohammed e

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I used to come here reguarlly without thinking or inqiuring about other hotels for the excellent service irecieve to enjoy the view from the room or while having my meals it is more than 5 stars hotel the best room service the best food the best of every thing

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Mercure is a very Fantastic Hotel , it is located in a strategic area in Alexandria ( in the middle of Cornich ) and it is in front of the sea.
rooms are very clean and Reception Staff & House Keeping & room service Staff are very helpful.
They also are Welcoming Feedback & recommendations / or any concerns for Any improvement points concerning the service especially in the improvement of food & beverage..
They have a high level of Customer Service.

Room Tip: Rooms From *05 Till *09 have a better Sea view
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank AhmedYamany

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

It is an average hotel. Incredibly small rooms. No balconies. No beaches. Not luxurious. Parking 20 LE per day which is in the back of the hotel and you have to drive in extremely small streets.

Good food. Quiet. Clean. Good location on Corniche.

Room Tip: Do not book here. However best rooms are in the 11th floor sea view.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Alexandria Romance. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.