Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Alexandria Mediterranean Suites(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$96
US$402
US$255
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$128
US$88
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewssea viewview is amazingmeeting roomcomfortable hotelrooms are cleannice staythe hotel staffroom serviceexcellent hotelhouse keepingmediterranean seafood and beveragenice locationroom viewbreakfast buffetmany thanksopen buffet
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I really enjoied my staying in the hotel as it is very quite and the view is amazing . The staff very helpfull . The location is very near to arrive from any where in Alexandira . I enjoid my staing with my wife during Eester holiday the resturant was amazing in celeprating this occasion and i liked to be there . Thanks to all staff .Regards

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The hotel is very comfortable
The stuff is very helpful and quick
We checked in on 5 minutes with a beautiful smile
And the hotel is very easy to come and really enjoyed it I'll come next summer
The hotel is very clean and all staff is very good
I think that hotel is very important hotel on beach

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank randa714
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

It is amazing quick response on my complain and it was solved immediately

They changed my room in no time when I complained from the guest in the Neighboring room

Thanks guest relation team
It is amazing quick response on my complain and it was solved immediately

Thanks guest relation team

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Yasser H

Reviewed 17 April 2014

It was a very nice trip at alexandria , with a very nice accomodation and hospitality at mercure hotel :)
Very clean rooms , good breakfast ,good service and an excellent sea view staff are very helpfull and room is well equiped you find everything you need

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank mohamed201

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I used to come here to take some training courses with my company B.TECH and im pleased to be in such a place .
Perfect hotel friendly people good stuff I hope I visited it again and again every time I come to alex

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends