“Thanks Hilton Green Plaza hotel, nice place and nice price.”

Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
Nasr City, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Thanks Hilton Green Plaza hotel, nice place and nice price.”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I advice any one to spent his vacation there ,nice place , comfortable with nice helpful staff ,
wonderful hospitality .
Have wonderful location in the Green Plaza Mall, great shopping area and great cinema there.
Although it is'nt close to the sea ,but it has great and very nice swimming pools .
All in all very nice place and price compared to the available services. thanks Hilton hotels

Room Tip: rooms faced to the pools have very nice view.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 15 August 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Regards
Nevine Haggar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Amman
Reviewed 5 August 2012

For all people planning to pay Alex a visit...
I advice you to make Hilton Green Plaza your top list choice.
You will be able to live like home through smily hospitality and great services across hotel facilities. Also price is accepted compared to available services.

Very nice clean rooms, exchange machines, piano time and much more.

Over and above the life in green plaza compound will provide you all what u need in terms of outing and shopping in addition to cinema movies.

Try and you will not regret.

Room Tip: Usually i choose rooms near the exit side for easy in and out. Mall side rooms are much nicer.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Dear Guest

We are glad you had a pleasant experience staying with us and appreciate your complimentary remarks on the service delivery from our team members. We are committed to the delivery of our Brand Promise and I would like to assure you of our best efforts at giving value for money spent in our hotel at all times.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I stayed in Hilton Green Plaza last March while attending a conference organized there. Although the location of the hotel itself isn't great, since its away from the city center and inside a noisy shopping mall, I loved my room. It was renovated and spotless clean. The staff were really helpful and friendly. House cleaning supplied me with an iron and ironing table soon as I asked. The reception arranged an early check in and late check out for me to accomodate my conference schedule. The breakfast buffet was ok, but I especially appreciated the staff in the restaurant who served me with a smile. Dinner and lunch at my conference which was held in one of the hotel ballrooms were very tasty, certainly exceeded my expectations, specially the deserts. All in all, I think this hotel is good value for money for a business trip.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for the recent review of your experience at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
am delighted you were impressed with our facilities and service standards during your stay with us. We feel gratified only when our guests leave our hotel feeling cared for, valued and respected.

It is great to know you had a pleasant experience in the restaurant and during your meeting. Our Executive Chef and his team are constantly seeking ways and means of creating memorable culinary experiences for our guests.

Creating value for price is very important to us and I would like to assure you of our best efforts at giving value for money spent by our guests at all times.

Thank you once again for your valuable comments; we look forward to welcoming back at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.

Miami
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Nice hotel. Clean and comfortable getaway for my wife and I for two days. Compared to many hotels in Egypt, this was excellent.

Pros
-Nice pool area.
-Located in "Green Plaza" Mall & Shopping Area
-Friendly Service
-Comfortable Rooms

Cons
-Not very close to the Cornish or the sea. (20 LE taxi ride = 10-15 min with traffic) Not too inconvenient, but still not on the coast.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 28 July 2012

Hilton Alexandria green Plaza
nevine.haggar@hilton.com
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Nice hotel, I spent one night and staff is very good. They picked a room for us beside the pool, which was amazing. Service is very good, Food is good as well, may be it lacks variety for dinner. But it is tasty overall. The hotel is inside a mall, thus you can take a walk to discover the shops and mall facilities The swimming pool is not well maintained, but I heard they renewed it this year, thus I'm planning to have one night to check things. The good thing, is that they have a life band during dinner and it was amazing. Overall, if you don't want Alex beach, then this hotel is suitable for you.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 22 July 2012

Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

Sorry to state. Not to 5 star standards. Needs improvement in every department. Otherwise for a traveller, this property being located in a shopping mall offers a good relaxation.

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Arun K
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I hope you visited our new swimming pool that is very relaxing.

cairo
Reviewed 15 July 2012

The only good thing is the rooms, well furnished and maintained.

location and view is very bad, room service is not a Hilton one.

It may works for a couple of days buinsess trip, not recommended for couples or families.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Would appriciate if you can contact me at the hotel inorder to clarify your dissapointment concerning the room service

Nevine