“First and last time!!!”

Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Alexandria
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
“First and last time!!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

from the moment i arrived i have received my room key with name written wrong,although they had my passport in front of the.after i arrive my wall view room (named pool view) i find a man entering my room with the mastercard and without even knocking,while i was getting ready to have shower!!! i call reception and instead of apologizing at least,they tell me i have the option to use the double lock or to put the DND sign.I had to look half an hour for a towel at the pool or at least for someone from the staff,at 11 am..the hotel is clean,but needs maintanace as it looks old and used..these are few of the problems that i have faced in just 3 days..i was waiting for my departure day!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank SecretOfEgypt
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 8 September 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused During your stay with us. Please rest assured that each point has been investigated so that these situations do not reoccur in the future. I have personally followed up to ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are immediately taken.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future.

Nevine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Cairo
Reviewed 12 August 2012

First impressions do not lie.
Less than 15 minutes from Cairo-Alex desert road and far from the high traffic of Alex City Center (especially in Summer) makes it an excellent choice for business travellers coming to Alex.

Being located in Green plaza (Somouha) offers you a lot of options outside the hotel.

The rooms are clean and the staff are showing high genuine hospitality , there is a parking area for the car and the resturant offers a good quality food.

I usually consider this hotel for all of my business trips to Alex.

Room Tip: If you would like to enjoy having a hot relaxing shower after a long working day then ask for a room...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 15 August 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The Hilton staff: including the housekeeping, front desk, event/banquet, and security staff were all WONDERFUL to deal with!!! They made my family and me feel so welcome and like we were VIP guests during our stay!! My wedding was there in July and the event staff were wonderful treating our wedding party and guests to exceptional customer service. They assisted with anything we needed and did so with a helpful smile on their faces the whole time. Security made things easier for our family and friends that needed to come in and out of the premises regularly and helped us in what could have been a stressful situation. We could always see that they were ready to put their guests first!! From the little homey touches that the housekeeping did to make sure our wedding suite was always wonderful, to the delectable menu items served during the breakfast and dinner. WE THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for your EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE and A-CLASS TREATMENT of our out of town guests and family!!! We would highly recommend this Hilton to anyone staying in Alex for 1 night or even 1 month, as we did!!!
THANK YOU!!!! SHUKRAN:-)

Room Tip: Try to get upgrades as those rooms are bigger especially if having more that 2 family members in the...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Nasr City, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I advice any one to spent his vacation there ,nice place , comfortable with nice helpful staff ,
wonderful hospitality .
Have wonderful location in the Green Plaza Mall, great shopping area and great cinema there.
Although it is'nt close to the sea ,but it has great and very nice swimming pools .
All in all very nice place and price compared to the available services. thanks Hilton hotels

Room Tip: rooms faced to the pools have very nice view.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Amman
Reviewed 5 August 2012

For all people planning to pay Alex a visit...
I advice you to make Hilton Green Plaza your top list choice.
You will be able to live like home through smily hospitality and great services across hotel facilities. Also price is accepted compared to available services.

Very nice clean rooms, exchange machines, piano time and much more.

Over and above the life in green plaza compound will provide you all what u need in terms of outing and shopping in addition to cinema movies.

Try and you will not regret.

Room Tip: Usually i choose rooms near the exit side for easy in and out. Mall side rooms are much nicer.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Dear Guest

We are glad you had a pleasant experience staying with us and appreciate your complimentary remarks on the service delivery from our team members. We are committed to the delivery of our Brand Promise and I would like to assure you of our best efforts at giving value for money spent in our hotel at all times.

Best Regards
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I stayed in Hilton Green Plaza last March while attending a conference organized there. Although the location of the hotel itself isn't great, since its away from the city center and inside a noisy shopping mall, I loved my room. It was renovated and spotless clean. The staff were really helpful and friendly. House cleaning supplied me with an iron and ironing table soon as I asked. The reception arranged an early check in and late check out for me to accomodate my conference schedule. The breakfast buffet was ok, but I especially appreciated the staff in the restaurant who served me with a smile. Dinner and lunch at my conference which was held in one of the hotel ballrooms were very tasty, certainly exceeded my expectations, specially the deserts. All in all, I think this hotel is good value for money for a business trip.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for the recent review of your experience at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
am delighted you were impressed with our facilities and service standards during your stay with us. We feel gratified only when our guests leave our hotel feeling cared for, valued and respected.

It is great to know you had a pleasant experience in the restaurant and during your meeting. Our Executive Chef and his team are constantly seeking ways and means of creating memorable culinary experiences for our guests.

Creating value for price is very important to us and I would like to assure you of our best efforts at giving value for money spent by our guests at all times.

Thank you once again for your valuable comments; we look forward to welcoming back at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.

Best Regards

Guest Relations Manager
Miami
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Nice hotel. Clean and comfortable getaway for my wife and I for two days. Compared to many hotels in Egypt, this was excellent.

Pros
-Nice pool area.
-Located in "Green Plaza" Mall & Shopping Area
-Friendly Service
-Comfortable Rooms

Cons
-Not very close to the Cornish or the sea. (20 LE taxi ride = 10-15 min with traffic) Not too inconvenient, but still not on the coast.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
Dear Guest,