i stay only one day in that Hotel. First is it fare away from the sea. The location of the Hotel is middle in the town. Food is average. Enjoyed to stay at the pool. To many kids crying around the pool, so no peace there. The Pool bar is ridicules. Not even a beer is available. Excuse from the waitress, sorry you have to wait until the beer get cold. I went myself to the Hotel-bar to get a cold beer. It took me not even 4 min. Sorry won't come back. The word "service" doesn't exist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop until you drop at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza hotel in the Green Plaza Mall, with 370 shops, a cinema and a Fun Castle. Do business in the largest conference room in Alexandria or the Executive Lounge, just 10 minutes from the airport. Relax later in the pool, or sample the 6 bars and restaurants Property Highlights- Executive Floor and Lounge - Largest ballroom in the city - Outdoor swimming pool with cabanas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton International Alexandria
- Alexandria Hilton