Helnan Palestine belongs to a danish hotel chain. The hotel is located just outside Alexandria. You should know that Alexandria has a 20 kilometres promenade!!Yes 20 kilometres, amazing. The good thing about Helnan Palestine is that the hotel is located inside beautiful gardens in the royal area of the city. Overall impression good. Pool is small but for a short stay ok. Rooms have a good size.
Other options would be the Sofitel which is located downtown, but no pool. The Metropole, an old hotel, but really nice, but also without a pool. The Four Seasons will open soon.
Alexandria itself isn t that interesting but if you combine with Cairo it s ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is The civic & social center of Alexandria, known for its commitment to excellence in service & hospitality,The hotel is a five star deluxe hotel, situated in a unique location and embracing the Mediterranean and providing harmonious scenery. The vast magnificent gifts of nature, 350 acres of gardens and golden sandy beaches surround its bay. The hotel faces one of the most famous historical landmarks in Alexandria, "Royal Palace" which was once the site where the late Egyptian royal family vacationed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Helnan Palestine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helnan Palestine Alexandria
- Helnan Palestine Hotel Alexandria