“My best place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Spectra Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #273 of 1,255 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cairo, Egypt
“My best place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Really it's my best restaurant . one of my favorite places to have a dinner or lunch ,there food and services are so nice , the menu is easy and have many varieties to choose , they have smoking and non smoking areas , and also indoor and out doors . I used to go with my wife twice monthly .. the atmosphere is very good. Highly recommended

• Arabic first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something is missing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

The environment is excellent, friendly waiter. Variety of food and drinks. However, the food is quite tasteless and far away from expectation. I didnt enjoy my course of meal and have no plan on returning to dine in the near future. I didnt feel it worth the money I've spent.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank llynna
Doha, Qatar
“Very good place, great slection of food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I went to Spectra for an Iftar in Ramadan with friends, the place was packed (we barely got in booking and paying a deposit 4 hours before). The food selection was great, and the food was good. Beside having to wait few minutes to get your order (since they had to preapare the food freah for all at once) I really enjoyed the service and food.

My guess is that outside Ramadan, the serivce would be even greater.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Alexandria, Egypt
“A great & delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I used to go there a lot when i was engaged i love there food , it's tasty and the plates are big enough to make me not hungry any more.

Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Al Iskandariyah, Egypt
“pasta ;)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

one of my favorite restaurant ,there food and services are so nice , the menu is easy and have many varieties to choose , i like there pasta white mushroom sauce with grilled chicken garlic sauce :) ... they have smoking and non smoking areas , and also indoor and out doors , the dislike maybe on weekend it's too crowded and u need to wait or make reservation ,but that is not a big deal coz the staff already are so nice and they will fix u a place as soon as they can ....

• Visited October 2012