“Excellent food and nice view”

People's Restaurant
Ranked #252 of 1,272 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed Iftar Ramadan open buffet.
First they put juice and water then at Iftar time deliver soup as our choice.
The food was varity(fish, meat,chicken) and white rice and rice with Shrimps.
Eastern sweet,fruit and Om'ali, sweet milk ice and jelly.
Overall it was anice time enjoyed delicious dinner.

and

1  Thank Sherif K

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We always enjoy going there for a change. The food quality and cleanliness is very good, the atmosphere is also very good, the choice of music is not so good I have to admit. The kid's area is not the best but the kids always enjoy it, it is definitely over-priced but it makes it possible for me and my wife to enjoy some private meal time.
My favourite meals are the salmon with shrimp, chicken meals are also tasty. I also enjoy the salads. The burger is of medium quality compared to other restaurants.
The view of the bridge is also good if you get a table by the window but you have to be careful the sun does not strike you directly in the face.

1  Thank ACube
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The worst thing about peoples cafe, was the fact the have a "minimum charge" 50 EGP totally rediculous. The waiter kept interrupting my discussion to force me to order food which I did not want to order. I managed to order food, in the end I was so pissed off, I left the food behind.
The worst part was other tables around me were not charged a minimum,. Colonial mentality because they were tourists. I don't advise anyone to go there. COSTA next door is much cheaper and better.

4  Thank Airbusboeing
Reviewed 28 September 2013

It has a side view of the famous Stanley Bridge in Alexandria, which is a pretty sight especially during sunset. I am a huge fan of Keep Calm and the stairway is decorated with many keep calm posters.

There is variety of food which suits everybody's tastes and it is one of the few restaurants that has kids menu (which is basically more or less like some items but with fewer portions). It also has a healthy food section which is mainly grilled protein with sauteed vegetables. Not to mention, appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pasta, pizza and main courses, all of which are really scrumptious.

I loved their California salad, there were equal portions of everything, not loads of lettuce like many other places. Their soups and pasta are very good as well.

They have free wifi
They have a kids area, downstairs with Segafredo.
Last time I was there with friends the waiter gave us a brunch voucher with 5 LE and 10 LE off.

Bottom line: it's a nice place to dine and have a good time at.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

At People's you can enjoy both!! People's offers a range of scrumptious food and at the same time an amazing view!! Consider ordering "Garlic Mushroom" appetizer!!! Nothing tastes like it!!