“A great trip through the amazing Egypt”

Best Alexandria Excursions
Ranked #6 of 28 Tours in Alexandria
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialized travel Agency from more than 20 years , that helps individuals, small and large groups of tourists to enjoy the beauty of the unforgettable Egypt , by spending nice unforgettable tour in Egypt .We are able to plan an exotic vacation in Egypt for you. Our Excursions packages and programmes suit all with really competitive and affordable rates.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We took the trip to see the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum with BESE Tours. Egypt itself is breathtakingly beautiful and the organization of the tour was spotless, so we were more than satisfied with our choice. Friendly guides, lots of information and a wonderful sunny day - we would definitely recommend this tour to everyone who wants to see some of the best parts of Egypt in a short time.

2  Thank Ver0nZa

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Whenever I go to a museum, I like to have a guide to explain to me all the amazing things I am looking at. I was confused about which of the many tours to take of the museum, but I nailed it. The guide was very knowledgeable, even to my out of the box questions from learning about the era in college. I had an amazing time with BESE tours and suggest you use them to book any tour you might need :)

2  Thank KateTheGreat88
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Who wouldn't wanna go here? I mean the history of this place is amazing to think that these Pyramids have been here for thousands of years!!! I took the BESE tour and just loved it! They showed me an unforgettable sight of Ancient Egypt and answered all my silly questions too! Definitely going back some day!

2  Thank Sofia747
Reviewed 30 June 2014

During my holiday in Egypt I decided to go on Pyramids excursion with Best Egypt Shore Excursions (BESE tour). Their service was absolutly brilliant. Staff were friendly and very helpful, our guides showed excellent knowledge. I will go on tour with them again next time Im in Egypt.

1  Thank Zuzana G
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Wow! Where do i start about this amazing trip to Egypt?Words cant describe how much fun we had in this exotic, beautiful country. The overall atmosphere was simply astonishing. The BESE tour guides are excellent, helpful and knew everything there is to know about a tour! I cant help but brag about this trip to my friends and family. Definitely recommended. 5 stars all the way.

3  Thank Smarb860