Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria
Alexandria Mediterranean Suites(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$96
Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$45
US$192
US$179
  • Pool
Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$99
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewskala restaurantle barsea viewbeautiful hotelfish restaurantprivate beachshopping malloutdoor poolmediterranean sealuxury hotelbreakfast buffetdelicious foodwonderful viewbusiness tripstefanospatunnel
Reviewed 9 July 2014

From the first minute of my arrival with my family, I felt the luxurious hospitality. The car valet took my car and the receptionists are very helpful and friendly.
I took 2 rooms in the 15th floor. The view is unbelievable. Very beautiful. I went to the pool and my kids enjoyed the day. Then we went to Kala restaurant. The food is very good and the buffet is huge. I could not eat well as I was very confused, everything looks delicious and I do not want to put on weight. You should not eat for three days to be ready for Kala restaurant.
I am going to go to the beach at night.
Very beautiful experience. My kids are happy.

• Stayed: July 2014
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your stay with us.

I am very glad to read all your positive feedback about our hotel,staff and services. Appreciated your comment about our pool and Kala restaurant as well was very happy to learn that your kids also enjoyed their stay.

Lookign forward to welcoming you for more memorable and enjoyable stay at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This Hotel is simply amazing , the Location is great ( close to every thing ), the view is fantastic ( for sea view room ) , the room it self was excellent, very well furnished with a very comfortable bed and cushions , the bathroom was very nice with “L’occitane shampoo and soap”!! . The breakfast was good too but not fantastic , I expected more for the hot food quality and variety , the orange juice had the taste of the orange skin , so it was bitter. The service was more than perfect , everybody is very nice treating you like a king . The Spa was exceptional also .The outdoor pool and the beach were fantastic, the pool was heated in the summer but this made it very relaxing! They have a sea food restaurant called {Fish} , it is on the beach perfect location and service but very bad “ as taste” , very expensive, non fresh food (My wife experienced shivering , vomiting and diarrhea after it , features of ready-made toxins in carbohydrates ( I am a doctor) NB: we did not eat outside the hotel. To be fair if u can afford it , you will get the best experience in your life in this hotel , but avoid “Fish restaurant” .

Room Tip: sea view rooms are amazing , avoid "Fish " restaurant
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shady Elia Anis I
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I was glad to read all your positive feedback about our hotel starting from the room and furniture further to the bathroom products. As well as I sincerely appreciate your kind comments about our staff and service at the pools and Spa.

On the other hand, I was concerned to know about your beach incident about the food quality. In this regards, our Director of Food and Beverage would like to contact you in person to get more details and to know exactly what has happened. Please feel free to contact him on ashraf.osman@fourseasons.com at your convenience.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A gorgeous hotel with excellent staff who couldn't do enough for me. Arriving in the early hours of the morning (04:30 hrs), the staff were welcoming and friendly without keeping me hanging around longer than required. Likewise on departure. Although this was a business trip, the hotel had plenty to offer in the evenings to help unwind.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view are wonderful and the balcony doors help to reduce/eliminate noise from the street below.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your recent stay with us.

I was very glad to read your positive feedback about our staff and sevice which I shared with them as it is very important and motivating for them to know that they have succeeded.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and looking forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went for a day use in the beach, surpirsengly it was an awful experience. No changing rooms, no hot water in the showers adn very cold A/C out of the showers. The service on the beach itself was awful no towels and no umbrella's. This is a surprise as usualy the service is very good in any other place in the hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank moha_aziz

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write your review following your visit to our hotel.

Kindly accept my sincere apologies that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback was well communicated to the concerned department for immediate improvement.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please feel free to contact me directly on my e-mail ahmed.khalaf@fourseasons.com in case you need any further assistance.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Am currently a guest at the Four Seasons in Alexandria, Egypt and I just had to put pen to paper to say that the level of service and hospitality is unbeatable and unsurpassable!!! From the limo driver that picks you up at the airport, to the smiling door men, to the checking in staff, the concierge desk with her vast knowledge of the city. The staff in the Kala restaurant and Stefano's restaurant, who were warm,caring and just wanted to see us happy and content with their amazing food . Their spa treatments and staff were also star quality. This Hotel is definitely the place to stay in Alexandria. Thumbs up to the Four Seasons .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mojisola o
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review during your stay with us.
And we are very happy to know that you are enjoying your visit at our delightful Hotel.

We would also like to extend our appreciation for your kind words about the team and service and we will make sure to pass it on to each and everyone.

We wish you an enjoyable time full of happy moments and everlasting memories in Alexandria.