Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria
Alexandria Mediterranean Suites(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$96
Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$147
US$89
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$99
US$75
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Alexander the Great Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$16
US$192
US$179
  • Pool
All reviewskala restaurantle barsea viewbeautiful hotelfish restaurantprivate beachshopping malloutdoor poolmediterranean sealuxury hotelbreakfast buffetdelicious foodwonderful viewbusiness tripstefanospatunnel
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I went for a day use with a friend, the hotel is very luxurious, beach is nice for relaxation but not for kids if you're going with your family.
I ordered pizza which is really amazing.
Car parking is somehow expensive.
It's highly recommended for a break.

Stayed: July 2014
7  Thank Johnny1984
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write a review following your visit to our hotel.

I am glad to read your positive feedback about your beach day use experience. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you are a tourist, there are not a lot of reasons to visit Alexandria. And then you've got the trash problem........ but if you are in Alexandria, this is your FULL SERVICE option. If you want to pay less, go to the Cecil or the Metropole (spelling) and they'll be decent. Good, if certain things don't matter. However, a central location with full amenities is this hotel. AND, the full service salon they refer you to is excellent and a treatment that costs about $50.00 in the states is about $12.00.

Rooms are nice. Just what you would expect. Nothing above that. However, they look after you like Four Seasons does......they take accountability. If you forgot anything, the hotel is attached to a lovely shopping facility. You'll be fine to go yourself. You'll find some great things! Have fun with it! You need a guide to go out and not all guides are created equal.

If you think your door is collapsing on you, DON'T! In fact, they have a safety feature that makes you fear for your life.......but it's not a worry. Ask about that so you're not surprised!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SafariSnob
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a great review such as yours following your stay with us.

I am glad to read your positive feedback about our hotel, facilities and service. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

From the first minute of my arrival with my family, I felt the luxurious hospitality. The car valet took my car and the receptionists are very helpful and friendly.
I took 2 rooms in the 15th floor. The view is unbelievable. Very beautiful. I went to the pool and my kids enjoyed the day. Then we went to Kala restaurant. The food is very good and the buffet is huge. I could not eat well as I was very confused, everything looks delicious and I do not want to put on weight. You should not eat for three days to be ready for Kala restaurant.
I am going to go to the beach at night.
Very beautiful experience. My kids are happy.

• Stayed: July 2014
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your stay with us.

I am very glad to read all your positive feedback about our hotel,staff and services. Appreciated your comment about our pool and Kala restaurant as well was very happy to learn that your kids also enjoyed their stay.

Lookign forward to welcoming you for more memorable and enjoyable stay at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This Hotel is simply amazing , the Location is great ( close to every thing ), the view is fantastic ( for sea view room ) , the room it self was excellent, very well furnished with a very comfortable bed and cushions , the bathroom was very nice with “L’occitane shampoo and soap”!! . The breakfast was good too but not fantastic , I expected more for the hot food quality and variety , the orange juice had the taste of the orange skin , so it was bitter. The service was more than perfect , everybody is very nice treating you like a king . The Spa was exceptional also .The outdoor pool and the beach were fantastic, the pool was heated in the summer but this made it very relaxing! They have a sea food restaurant called {Fish} , it is on the beach perfect location and service but very bad “ as taste” , very expensive, non fresh food (My wife experienced shivering , vomiting and diarrhea after it , features of ready-made toxins in carbohydrates ( I am a doctor) NB: we did not eat outside the hotel. To be fair if u can afford it , you will get the best experience in your life in this hotel , but avoid “Fish restaurant” .

Room Tip: sea view rooms are amazing , avoid "Fish " restaurant
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shady Elia Anis I
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I was glad to read all your positive feedback about our hotel starting from the room and furniture further to the bathroom products. As well as I sincerely appreciate your kind comments about our staff and service at the pools and Spa.

On the other hand, I was concerned to know about your beach incident about the food quality. In this regards, our Director of Food and Beverage would like to contact you in person to get more details and to know exactly what has happened. Please feel free to contact him on ashraf.osman@fourseasons.com at your convenience.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A gorgeous hotel with excellent staff who couldn't do enough for me. Arriving in the early hours of the morning (04:30 hrs), the staff were welcoming and friendly without keeping me hanging around longer than required. Likewise on departure. Although this was a business trip, the hotel had plenty to offer in the evenings to help unwind.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view are wonderful and the balcony doors help to reduce/eliminate noise from the street below.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your recent stay with us.

I was very glad to read your positive feedback about our staff and sevice which I shared with them as it is very important and motivating for them to know that they have succeeded.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and looking forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.