“Fantastic Food, Great Atmosphere, Beautiful Family”

Restaurant Cafe Seles
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Sousse
Cuisines: Tunisian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I had the privilege of eating at Cafe Seles several times during my stay in Tunisia. The food is wonderful, and authentically Tunisian. I was amazed by the array of colors and flavors as well as the high quality ingredients. The owner and his family are a delight, making you feel so welcome and loved. If you are in Souse, you must go to Cafe Seles!

2  Thank Anne E

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I had the opportunity to eat at Cafe Seles when I was in Tunisia in December, and the food was outstanding!! The couscous was delicious, and the salad mshwee was was some of the best I had in Tunisia! The host and hostess of the restaurant were extremely friendly and hospitable, and we felt warmly welcomed there, as if in their home. I would highly recommend Cafe Seles to anyone visiting the old medina of Sousse, Tunisia!

4  Thank Libyatravelandtours
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I have traveled extensively in Tunisia. Cafe Seles was one of my best restaurant experiences. It is an authentic Tunisian cafe with delicious food that you can consistently trust. The owner and staff are extremely personable and professional. The owner puts me to shame in how many languages he can speak. When I am Sousse, Cafe Seles is a must-go for me!

8  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Cafe Seles has the best Cous Cous and Salad Meshwea in Sousse. Not only is the food amazing the owner of Cafe Seles is extremely friendly and speaks many languages well. If you have any questions about what to do in the area he can help you out as well. It is not a tourist trap and is genuine cuisine. Make this a stop in while you are in Sousse.

4  Thank Marty O
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I've been to Restaurant Cafe Seles twice in the past few weeks and I can highly recommend it! Warm and friendly service makes you feel right at home, fantastic food, and an atmosphere that sets the perfect tone for a great experience. Eat inside or enjoy the best view of the Medina from the 3rd story terrace! I'll be eating there again!

3  Thank pat c