“lovely hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marhaba Club Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sousse
Marhaba Club Hotel
Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Sousse
Armagh, United Kingdom
“lovely hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Was moved to this hotel because the previous one was terrible and I must say it was a nice hotel. The bar staff and restaurant staff were very friendly and always had time for a chat. Special mention for the animation team who always took time to make us feel welcome. The rooms were nice and restaurant was nice to. I'm a fussy eater but for anyone who likes food there was always plenty to choose from. We had a great holiday here and would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: The rooms in the main building are the best
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
marhabaresorts, Responsable relations clients at Marhaba Club Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us and other tripadvisor users your feedback regarding your last stay among us.
Thank you for your positive review and glad you enjoyed your holiday with us. We look forward to welcoming you back another day.

Best regards.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed in marhaba club in june only for a week,and when we first got to the hotel at 2 am it was really good service from reception took our luggage to our room really friendly,the hotel was really good for the price and the food and drink was decent very selective,,the entertainment was really good as-well,also the animation team was really good fun,the location was fab outside the hotel,the rooms were very clean and big.. there is lots to do there as i did quad biking once as i only stayed a week,but i would definitely go back to this hotel again soon.. outside the hotel was lots of shisha and cafe bars and in the taxi 10 minutes away was the madeena which had exellent shops although the only down side to the hotel which was minor was the weather but oh well,i would definitely recommend this hotel to couples,family,everyone was friendly,very good:)

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny and quiet
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
      Cleanliness
3 Thank sophie w
marhabaresorts, Responsable relations clients at Marhaba Club Hotel, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review of your experience at Marhaba Club Hotel.
It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you found the hotel’s location to be convenient for you. I am thrilled that you felt at home in our hotel and enjoyed the warm and family like atmosphere. Thank you for your kind words regarding the service that you experienced during your stay as well; we really do appreciate when guests notice our dedication.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Marhaba Club Hotel in the future.

Kind regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend will
Be spending a week here from the 12th of October! .. I really would like a room with a sea view and requested a double bed when I booked but by reading some reviews I'm worried we'll get twin beds! .. I can not wait and am counting down the days, the pictures look amazing! .. Also, where's the best place to change your money? Help! .. :)

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Hayley R
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review of your experience at Marhaba Club Hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Marhaba Club Hotel in the future.

Kind regards.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Just got back from a week stay at the Marhaba Club with my boyfriend. We wanted a cheap, relaxing get away which we got, however, I wouldn't return in the future.

Reception area was always clean, the old guy at the reception bar is great!

Room was average. Bedding and towels where changed daily, bathroom a little grubby.

Pool area was lovely, loved the pool bar!!

The food in the restaurant was average. I can be a picky eater so did struggle most days. Could also do with a description of what each dish was. Occasionally there was signs but didn't seem to match what food was actually out! I'd heard you was assigned a waiter every night, however, he was lovely on the first night but after this he just ignored us! Guessing this was because we didn't tip him but you tip for a good service so would have give him 10-20 dina at the end of the week but he lost out there!

People who say there are plenty of bars and restaurants outside the hotel are lying. We went out 2-3 times and struggled. Food isn't that great either and the Tunisians outside the hotel complex are so rude. Went it the Saloon bar one night and it took 45mins just for the food to come and the food was stone cold when it did. We then had to ask for the bill 3 times before they actually brought it to the table.

Since been home I've been really poorly with an upset stomach. Not sure whether it was something I've eaten or the way they cook their foods but its diff put me off.

I wouldn't say it was a bad holiday but if you like to get out the hotel and go to a few bars etc just to get out the hotel then tunisia isn't the place for you. It's more for the type that literally want nothing but to sit in hotel.

I would just like to add that the animation team are great. Momo especially.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us and other tripadvisor users your impression regarding your last stay among us.
We sincerely take all your comments and remarks seriously and work hard on improving both our services and eventually our guests satisfaction and experience.
Regarding the restaurant "the Saloon" we are really sorry but this does not affect the service of the hotel, it is outside the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back to sunny Tunisia and to our hotel another time!

Best regards.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed for a week in July 2014. Reception/bar area always clean and tidy. Only place to get wi-fi. Rooms are basic but have all you will need except a kettle which would have been nice to be able to make decent coffee. There are safe deposit boxes behind reception for 2 dinar per day (approx. 80p) which are handy for keeping your valuables like passport and cash.
Take cash in English sterling and change little and often at reception as you cannot take Tunisian money in or out of the country (change any back at the airport).
This is an all inclusive hotel, drinks all local but drinkable. Food was good for breakfast and lunch but dinners were just ok. There are plenty of restaurants outside the hotel but during Ramadan go out after 8pm and all restaurants, bars and cafes are closed.

Rooms
1 Thank rjstrong
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your time at Marhaba Club Hotel.
It gives me great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.
My Executive Housekeeper will be happy to know that you found your room to be comfortable and the hotel immaculate as well. We pride ourselves on our service here at Marhaba Club Hotel and I am delighted to learn that you found the team to be friendly and helpful.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Marhaba Club Hotel.

Kind regards.
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

A very shabby hotel, no way a 4 star, the bathroom is really grubby, needs updating. The towels are all very old and most certain need replacing.

The restaurant staff are rude, I ask for a spoon on my first day, they said they were by the serving areas, which I already looked but had none left. He gestured to one of his colleagues and then he said to me he would get one, but I didn't get it. I realised that I needed to get all I want as soon as you arrive, don't let them take your cutlery because you will not get them replaced.

All in all I found that the whole experience was terrible. I would never go back to this hotel.

In the dining area there were flies flying every where, all over the food. The air conditioning was not on. so you were eating in over 30 degrees temp.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us following your story in Marhaba Club Hotel.
We are really sorry that you did not enjoy your holidays in Marhaba Club Hotel. We understand that every guest has his own perception of things. However, we would like to clarify a few points:
We recognize that we had a problem with the towels but not anymore because we just had a new stock.

We apologize however for any misconduct you have felt from any of our employees.
Regarding the rest of your comments i will communicate them to our entertainment team. Our whole staff tries his best to satisfy all needs and desires and offer a pleasant stay to every holiday-maker.
I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our quality of service in the near future.

Best regards

Travellers are raving about these Sousse hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

When you go to this hotel and before you receive a room I advise you to give an extra 5 or 10 euros as a little attention to the receptionist and you will receive a great room not that you will spennd alot of time in it :)
Our fist night was terrible we were unawere of the tip method and we received a room next to the pool that was old and dirty and smelly. I could not sleep in that bed and not unpacked I was unhappy.
Next day they gave us another room but we gave the receptionist some tip and gave us the 3 rd room that was great :) we had wi fi from our room. This room was clean, nice and not noisy.
The beach is beautiful with thin sand the pool was always clean the food was great with a huge variety, they had italian day, spanish day, tunisian day so you had from what to choose. The deserts were great again :) .
The staff was friendly and very frindly after a small tip :).
On the beach you could do a variaty of things from dans, voley beach ... and at night you could go to some entertaining shows very appreciated.
Overall it was more that I was thinking of, great value for this money!
You should take the 2 day trip to Sahara its worth the money.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
marhabaresorts, Responsable relations clients at Marhaba Club Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear guest,
We sincerely take all comments and remarks seriously and work hard on improving both our services and eventually our guests’ satisfaction and experience.
We hope to host you again.