This is a lovely hotel with a very hard working staff that are not respected by some guests. We stayed here in September 2011 with a nice crowd of British people although many other nationalities were there. The food was ok and plenty of choice except for the Russians who you think had never seen food before, plates piled high and bags filled up. There were several sittings for dinner but it was still like a busy main line station trying to get food. Other than the food situation it was a good holiday.
The rooms are basic but very clean, all public areas were spotless, all the bar staff and waiters were as good as gold and always ready for a laugh. The pool attendant always found us loungers no matter what time of day and there was alovely little waiter their who could not do enough for you.
All in all as much as we would like to stay at this hotel again, we would not, due to the over crowding and greed in the restaurants
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your JAZ Tour Khalef Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso And Spa
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso Hotel Sousse
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Sousse
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Hotel Sousse
- Tour Khalef Hotel