This hotel has a lot of areas where it could (and should) improve, however it does have some things going for it.
- The mattress in my room was very firm (in fact I have never encountered a harder mattress!).
- No coffee/tea making facilities in the room.
- The WiFi is slow, especially when I was using a mobile device - almost no connectivity at all!
- Cleanliness - the towels and bed linen were not adequately clean, and the general standards of cleaning are not as high as they should be. Carpets in the corridors were noticeable in this way.
- The room safe had no batteries in, and thus was not usable.
- All the staff are consistently friendly and helpful. The guy managing the breakfast was extremely friendly and a very good host. Similar positivity from other staff.
- The price is extremely reasonable. At £33 a night I can be more accepting of the issues outlined above.
These pros mean the hotel gets 3 stars where it might otherwise have gotten 2.More
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
View all 7 deals from US$31
- Free Wifi