Would highly recommend the LTI Thalassa Sousse, we booked with First Choice for the splashworld and wasn't disappointed. We went in July 2014 for a week and wished we had booked for 2 weeks.
Waterpark. has some really good slides and is spread over the whole resort so keeps the queues down. some off the slides you do need a ring and that were the biggest queues come from they definitely need more rings. "The only real let down of the whole waterpark".
Good sized room with two very good sized beds and air con. Bed linen and towels changed as and when we wanted, and room cleaned every day. even if you had a lie in they would just come back later to clean and we found it was cleaned to a very high standard. We had room 1066 which was nice and quiet but bit of a walk at night or in the morning.
Food was very reasonable and always plenty to eat. buffet menu in the main restaurant. Al la carte at the 4 others, My favourite was the beach in the day time always had fresh BBQ Fish and handmade pizza which my son enjoyed so much.you have to book the day before for the Al la carte restaurants but well worth doing and included in your holiday as many times as you want a real bonus.
Drinks were so much better than any other 4 star all inclusive hotel iv'e never stayed in. The pool bar can be hit or miss but tip any of the waiter's and the cocktails get a lot better and they keep them coming. We tipped 10 dinars at the pool bar about £3.50 well worth it. lobby bar does some amazing cocktails at night from 6.30pm till about 7.30ish and some nights put on a fire show as well. Also you get a book of tickets for free bottle water for your room. The All inclusive is 24hr which is just amazing for a 4 star and for the price.
Staff were amazing, I know I keep saying "amazing" but they really were they sorted out every problem we had. We left the key in the room one day. Reception had no trouble leaving whatever they were doing and letting us back in are room. I also broke my all inclusive bangle twice but this wasn't a problem they just replaced it. Any thing we wanted wasn't a problem even managed to get a late check-out without any fuss.
Wow always happy and really hard working and always on the go!! they wasn't pushy at all but really did help you get involved with the games or the shows. We did most of the sports and even got involved with one of the shows. Sam and Spider really know how to dance,trust me you can't miss them they are truly amazing dancers that not only put on a show but get you up and dancing. Like all the team there on the go 24-7 and it doesn't what there doing from kiddie disco to darts to beach party.
The beach party on sat night was unreal it was just that good!!! Wasn't expecting any thing when I saw the poster and almost didn't go down to the beach as was really relaxed sitting at the pool bar, but so glad we went down. every body up and dancing from 2 year old right up to 80+. good mix of music and amazing DJ's bought in just for the night, one of which plays the violin that lights up.
cocktail fire show and a full fire show on the beach. lights music lasers cocktails dancing big flat tv's what more could you ask for, was without a doubt the best night of the holiday.
trip guys walking around the resort will haggle so don't pay the first price and take any thing the quad guy tells you with a pinch of salt. There's no camels or desert. yes you do go on main roads and at the stops its 3 dinars per drink And you go though rubbish as well. We only payed 20 dinars about £6 or £7 pound and was out on the quads for almost 2 hrs so can't complain to much. Did speak to some couples that payed £20 each so beware.
I really want to see as much of the world as I can and say once iv'e done a place a wouldn't go back, but LTI Thalassa Sousse is the exception really would go back even looking at going next year. The only bad points was they need more rings at the waterpark and we couldn't get another key had to share just 1 key between me and my 15 year old but not a big issue.
Thank-you for taking the time to read my review of the LTI Thalassa Sousse and enjoy your Holiday if you have booked here I'm sure you will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an unbeatable situation on a golden sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, just a few steps from the vibrant city of Sousse, this luxurious hotel offers the perfect choice for holidaymakers eager to explore something out of the ordinary and spice up their sun holidays with a range of outstanding services. Close to El Kantaoui Marina and just a 30-minute drive from the Monastir International Aiport, the comfortable rooms are spread over 3 floors. Those travellers wishing to enjoy full privacy may prefer the comfortable bungalows overlooking the pools or the beach and providing its own terrace. Guests staying at this establishment may find a wide range of dining options including international cuisine, Tunisian specialities and different bars offering the best place to share moments with the family or friends. The magnificent water park offers the young ones the best place to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Thalassa Sousse Resort & Aquapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse