Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Breakfast included
US$190
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom servicenewly renovated hotelsecurity staffgreat hotelgetawayspamedinapoolsreceptionfacilitiesbalconytunisia
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Honestly, I'd like to thank Sousse Palace Hotel for all the great efforts they've made to ensure that we enjoy our stay to the fullest. It is definitely a wonderful hotel. The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable. The food is hyper-delicious. The staff are friendly and helpful. They did their utmost to serve us. The swimming pool is also extremely relaxing... We did love everything about the hotel. My wife and two daughters did also enjoy the hotel, its architecture, its services, its facilities, and definitely we'll be back next summer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Boss3939, Propriétaire at Sousse Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Good Evening

Thanks a lot for your comment, we are really happy to read this kind of advise,
It will be a pleasure to see you again in our hotel and give you the best.
Best regards
Management Team

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I loved staying at this hotel. We immediately felt welcomed and had a room that was so comfortable and classy. The public spaces in the hotel are really nicely done. The hotel has been completely refurbished since 2016 and this shows in the public spaces and the rooms.

The pools (indoor and out) are super clean and really nice and fun. The hotel is more of a relaxing property than some of the huige beach resorts out of town, but it is very classy with good restaurants and surprisingly good values on verything from the bars, to the restaurants, to room service. I loved the 4th floor rooftop bar and restaurant. What a gem. And the green space roofs are really great to see.

The breakfast (included) was excellent. The bars both had friendly staff. The reception and security staff were all helpful. Bassem welcomed us so warmly and helped with any suggestions or advice I needed. And when I accidently broke a door handle they were quick to respond and fix the problem

The location is right in town. If you want a beachfront property with a wide range of water activities this might not be the best choice. There is a beach which I swam at, but it isnt the pristine endless beaches like those to the north and south of town. But I loved the location. It's lively, and really close to the harbor and the medina and the corniche.

My only problem was that I had to leave. This was truly a gem and a great experience.

Room Tip: any room with a view of the sea.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

It was a delicious cuting fast dinner in a very good ambiance in 4th floor restaurant with a beatiful view on the sea!
If you would like to enjoy dinner with family , don't hesitate to book and visit Souse Palace!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Skander K
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Nice place with beautiful sea view,
Friendly staff,
Average room service
Located in the old city center..
Few steps to sea..
Nice in and outdoor swimming pools...
Two restaurants with magic sea view,
The AC is not working in hot days of May!!!
As they said it will start working in June!!!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

It could be my worst experience with hotels in all my life, as the checking in process wasn't a 5 star hotel process at all, the receptionist was very rude, and she kept us waiting for 45 min. And when the rooms where ready she didn't had the courtesy to come to us, but she waited for us to go to her and ask her about how long should we wait, then she handed the keys to us. When we entered the rooms we asked the the gust service person who was carrying our things, what type of room is this he replied standard and when I called the reception complaining that my reservation was supreme room she replied that this is supreme room, so it we noticed there is no difference between the standard and the supreme and we payed more for nothing, SO BE CAREFUL, but to be fair they have a very good resturant with an excellent staff Le Must. (The pictures are from Le Must).

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends