Park Lane Hotel Lahore
US$251
US$104
US$89
US$103
All reviewshi teaexpected levelmm alam roadexecutive floorupgraded roombusiness loungenice roomrooms are cleanplace to stayhigh tearoom servicethree nightsgood sizeexcellent hotelan amazing experienceprofessional stafflaundry service
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Lahore is not the French Riviera and while this is not a World Class hotel the property is acceptable in all respects. Service was more than adequate and in fact very good, meals were fresh and served with care. The room and amenities were outstanding by local standards and comfortable. The location in the center of everything as well as the feeling of security was a big plus and this is why I recommend the place.

Room Tip: Higher to avoid noise
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank The-GCC
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Park Plaza may try to attract you by stating its four star status and a tariff lower than Avari and Pearl Continental in lahore but don't be moved into making a mistake.
The hotel has a ghastly lobby but the staff is very helpful.
The only thing they are helpful about is to provide you a room and keep other good rooms for emergency sake.
We checked into this hotel and were given the worst room on the second floor, our friends too were not happy with their rooms .
let me describe the hotel and our room . It seemed like a shady hotel although the outer facade is impressive and the Lobby -- a little garish can be ignored. The room had a set of rough beds with hardly any moving space around them. Sheets were dirty as well as the washroom. There was a shortest table with a ricktey leg , a phone with a broken wire. A dirty jug on the side.
When we tried to draw the curtain the rod fell down. IN January the room was chilly with no heating arrangement. NO wifi worked . We could have ignore and held our breath as the stay was only for one night but could not deal with it, at all .
The wash room was even worst with a leaking tap and water flowing into the bedroom . no shower curtain , no bucket .. nothing ..
Even a sarai would have been better ..
We had told the hotel staff to change our rooms . But after 4 hrs no change was done .So Up we snappily took a decision to vacate and run to Pearl Continental where we hurriedly made bookings .

As we made the announcement to the hotel staff that we were leaving their hotel as the room was the worst they had provided to us, they suddenly started urging us to stay and that they would provide us the best room in the hotel but by then we were in no mood to stay.
When we asked them to call a taxi for us ..the staff just ignored us. Finally we took our luggage bundled up in an autorikshaw and checked in at PContinental .. Our night was saved ... :) Rashmi Talwar -- rashmitalwarno1@gmail.com

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
8  Thank Rashmiii
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Spent a couple of nights at this hotel on a recent business trip. Has an enjoyable stay. Check in was quick and efficient. Room spacious and clean. Free Wi-Fi in rooms. Complimentary water and tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast spread wad decent with both western and local options. Location of the hotel is also good. I would stay again and would recommend highly.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Warren F
Reviewed 24 November 2012

This hotel has same luxury feel you need and want in your rooms without being out of the way like the other 2 big named hotels in Lahore, and without the annoying endless security.
Most of all its within walking distance to MM Alam road for bustling vibrant 24 hour coffee shops and ice cream parlours and proper cafes.
Right outside the hotel you can walk across the street to ziyafat for buffet meals or to the left for the Firdous market and get a true feel of lahore with cigareete and pan shops , hairdressers, gourmet bakers, or to the righ towards the afore mentioned MM Alam road and all its offerings in terms of food and burger bars a little further up and withing 10-15 mins walk youl be near all the top designer clothing places.
Quie simply the best for LOCATION and no slouch in terms of luxury with very well appointed rooms and service levels.
Thouroughly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MominRabbani
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I stayed at Park Plaza three or four times and I always found worst from my last experience.
Following are the common problem;
1- Cleanliness of the bathroom
2- Shower area always drainage problem due to blockage.
3- This time room has particular smell.
4- Very important ... staff is highly untrained :) ... and this time I faced the height of it...
5- In my last stay I experience new thing that when I returned from my meetings so my room was chain locked from inside ...I guess there must be someone inside. But when I returned from complaining to reception downstairs and I tried again my card to open the door so this time it works...
now I am rating it 2-3 star hotel...and will never go here again for sure!

Best,