“How can you not love this place?!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Lahore
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Hartford, Connecticut
“How can you not love this place?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I LOVE Hotspot. I have been going there for the past few years whenever I get to visit Pakistan. In my three month stay in Lahore, Hotspot was a frequently visited place for me. Their Ice cream and all their other foods are great. The funny signs and frames were very entertaining and very different from what you see in other places, but hey that's a HotSpot thing! I have to take pictures of their signs every time I go because they are just so funny. Its a good place to just chill after a long day or to sit and chat with family and friends. Highly Recommend!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mariam C

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“the best place for deserts in Lahore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

My first visit to this place was 15 years ago and even after 15 years my first preference for having a desert is none other than this very place. I have never ever faced an issue with the quality.

Visited October 2013