““Quality well maitained””

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Yet another great dining experience at Freddy's cafe, great to see that food quality and taste is still well maintained,
great place to be

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Poor try at continental food. Over priced. Service was horribly slow. No worth the waste of gas to get there and back.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Yet another great dining experience at Freddy's cafe, great to see that food quality and taste is still well maitained, this time tried Tex mex Chicken, just asesome, also tried the dessert name chocolate lava cake it was really yummy.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Freddy's was not as good as I had expected based on these reviews. Let me begin with the service. The service was very slow. Including that, they were one chair short at another table. So the waiters took a chair from my table. Next, the waiter came and asked for my drink. I ordered a Vanilla Milk Shake. Unexpectedly, after 15 minutes the waiter came back and said they did not have any more ice cream! A restaurant should always have excess ingredients. I ended up changing my drink to Blue Eyes, hoping it would a good drink. When I took a sup of my drink I was extremely disappointed. It tasted exactly like Sprite, only in a blue color. I could have just saved 100 rupees on getting regular Sprite. I enjoyed the appetizers, until I tasted their salsa. Freddy's salsa is the worst salsa I have ever tasted. It's not even salsa. It was only ketchup with some added vegetables, it tasted terrible. Otherwise, the chicken, fish, and wings were excellent. Finally my main dish arrived. I ordered Fettucini Alfredo. I have always been a fan of Alfredo so I decided to challenge Freddy's. Overall, it was average. Not too good, not too bad. The portion was a little small, but that was okay. I also tried out the Mexican Steak. TERRIBLE! The steak was overcooked and the sauce was... salsa...ew. Overall the atmosphere was excellent. I give this restaurant a rating of 3. I honestly would not recommend this restaurant for a dinner.

1  Thank 537HassanHaq
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Dining at Freddy's is always a good experience, great thing about them is their consistency of their food taste and quality. their freshly baked bread is just awesome.. In short it is simply the best

1  Thank FarazSh