Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
rugs of persia franschhoek
Franschhoek, South Africa

Great place

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Aug 2016
Beautiful hotel with all the bells and whistles.....staff was great....food was also nice...great location..I will go back......rooms were tidy and clean...must say staff was really helpful....will always come back.
Date of stay: January 2016
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 24 Aug 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for these praising comments. I hope your stay was good. Rest assured that we will always try to further improve our services.

We look forward to welcome you again in Pearl Continental Karachi.

• travelup.com
8.8 miles from Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi
4.9 miles from Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi
View more hotels in Karachi
2,453 results
All reviews pc karachi pc hotel marco polo tai pan housekeeping supervisor excellent service restaurant manager bridal room front office his team room boy lobby area room service executive floor special thanks great experience delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

It was a wonderful stay in pearl continental staff was very kind specially mr Abdul Rehman group leader at front desk check all arrangements of room before check for wedding couple cake ,flowering ect everything was perfect it was a memorable day thanks a lot

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank muhammadzeeshanm
PearlContinental, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Mr. Zeeshan,

Thank you for these praising comments, it is nice to know that it was a wonderful stay. Rest assured that we will always try to further improve our services.

Mr. Abdul Rahman is also happy to read your comments about him.

We look forward to have you stay again in Pearl Continental Karachi.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I have been a regular visitor to PC hotel Karachi since 1983. It is my favorite hotel and I enjoying staying here. I would also like to say that in my career as an international investment banker and civil servant spanning about 50 years I have never come across a hotel executive as courteous and professional as Imran Khan, your restaurant manager. He is undoubtedly an asset for PC Hotel, Karachi, who should be treasured and nourished. It is clear that he not only has the big picture fully in view but also gives a lot of attention to detail. I have observed that in his interaction with subordinate staff he is a real, all inclusive, leader who inspires their trust and confidence, and motivates them to excel in performance. In my considered opinion, PC Hotel Karachi should do their best to retain him and promote him to positions of higher responsibility.
With regards,
Khalid A. Mirza

1  Thank khalid m
PearlContinental, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Mr. Khalid,

Thank you for these praising comments and rest assured that we will always try to further improve our services.

I have shared your comments with Mr. Imran who indeed knows the art of hospitality. He is very happy to read.

We look forward to have you stay again in Pearl Continental Karachi.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Although I had travelled to Karachi a decade ago and stayed in PC but this time I had exceptional stay at the hotel. I found the hotel very clean, the bedding like new. The staff was very helpful and courteous. There were many amenities free within the daily rate such as; buffet breakfast, free wifi, fruit basket and even laundry of 2piece were free.

I will certain recommend to whosoever travelling to Karachi.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for these praising comments, we will always try to further improve our services.

Our staff is happy to read your review and we all are glad that our efforts are well appreciated.

We look forward to welcome you again to Pearl Continental Karachi.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

It was another great experience. All staff is very friendly and professional. Especially Rehman at the front desk (reception) is very cooperative and friendly and has a professional attitude. At the time of check-in I didn't have to wait for long to get my room key.
I think Wifi still needs improvement as Wifi signals inside some rooms are not very strong.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Muhammad,

I have shared your comments with Mr. Rehman, who indeed knows the art of hospitality, he is very happy to read.

You would be pleased to know that Pearl Continental Karachi is in the process of installing the latest in LAN and WiFi equipment based on Fiber optic technology and very soon our guests will enjoy high speed uninterrupted browsing and unlimited data usage.

At present, the work has been completed from 1st to 5th floors and guests are enjoying high speed internet browsing on these floors. Very soon the installation on remaining floors will also be completed.

We thank you once again for sharing your candid feedback with us and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I recently visited Karachi and stayed at the Pearl Continental Hotel.

I have stayed at many very fine hotels including the Burj Al Arab ,The Dorchester in London and many more.

My stay at the PC Karachi was one of the finest that I have had .The room was meticulously clean and cleaned repeatedly through the day.

The staff at the front desk fro the time to check in to the time to check out was outstanding.
The house keeping staff to senior management of the hotel including its night and daytime mangers and even the General Manger of the hotel were the best that I have ever seen.

The GM on a number of instances would just walk up to you and ask how the stay is going and if they could do anything to make your stay more comfortable.

I am truly short on words to describe how great every individual was that I had contact with at the hotel.

The quality of the room service and food in the different restaurants at the hotel was outstanding and the food in the Japanese themed restaurant is to die for.

I would without any reservations recommend The Pearl Continental Karachi as the best place to stay if you are on a trip to Karachi.

Arjumand Hashmi M.D
Mayor city of Paris Texas

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank afh75460

Dear Mr. Hashimi,

We look forward to welcome you again to Pearl Continental Karachi.