“Good place to stay at karachi”
Review of Embassy Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Karachi
Embassy Inn
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Karachi
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This was my 4th visit to this hotel. This time I am staying here from 27th of August'2102 .Checking out tomorrow.ie.31st August'2012.
Very well kept room and staffs are very friendly ready to help you.Internet connections are good. TV;s clearity needs some improvement. Situated at the heat of city and very safe area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Raju D

Reviewed 13 February 2012

the room we stayed in was quite basic but clean. the staff are very friendly and accommodating.... There's a smaller supermarket right next-door to the hotel if you need to get essentials.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank TahiraSheriff
Reviewed 8 November 2011

stayed at this hotel was clean and rooms were nice but the staff were not that helpful and i found that it was overpriced when u compare it to other hotels in the vicinity

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank TheAfridian22
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I stayed there for 3 weeks.I would say its well worth the buck.Exchange your $$ else where as they wont give you the best exchange.The ood and service are above average.The drivers for car rental are friendly and very knowladgable.The TV reception is poor and soem times noise at night from wedding reception guests.Over all a gd experience!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Shabbir M
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I was referred by my friend in Karachi for this hotel stay. It is kind of 3 star hotel. Pathetic TV in the room, there is no security or check-in scanning of luggage. I had vegetarian food which was actually good as compared to other outside hotels or first time I had vegetables here and not dal and panneer. No swimming pool or gym. No care for any guest. Room was clean and okay as I didn't like interior of it. All deadly feeling I was getting in it. I wouldn't go next time or anytime to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I stayed here for a night in January while I was transiting through Karachi. I didn't have a booking, but they quickly arranged a spotless room for me. The standard of the furniture and fittings was quite a bit higher than what I have come to expect from hotels in this price range in major cities in Pakistan. All the basics were there, and the decor was tasteful and modern. Breakfast was also pretty good - a buffet with lots of choice. The hotel is reasonably close to the airport (20 minutes or so) which meant I was able to avoid Karachi's famous traffic. The location may not be quite so convenient for people looking to see the sights, but that's for braver people than me to worry about.

I should add that I left my camera charger and battery in my room during my stay. I happened to be passing by three weeks later, and dropped in to check whether they had seen them (my only negative comment is that it seems impossible to get through to this place by telephone; I repeatedly tried to call, but the numbers were always engaged). I was quickly handed both, in a sealed plastic bag with my name, the date they were found, and the name of the staff member that found them written on the side. As a person who frequently forgets things in hotels and doesn't always get them back, I was impressed with the professional and efficient manner in which they dealt with this.

So all things considered, a great option for people who need a good night's sleep for a reasonable price in an exhilarating, but dangerous, city. Thanks again to the management and staff for taking care of my lost property.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Shanbles
Reviewed 22 July 2010

hi..
embassy inn..
i stay here 4 days , its very exceellent feeeling , i enjoy very much.
once i left my hand bag in the hotel room and go for the airport. but he called me and inform me thnkx to (EMBASSY INN) : ) I m v happy .
i recommended to my all frnds, familys, tht this is the bst hotel for family, here is no jerk things in the hotel. spend ur super holidays. thank u soo much krarchi, embaasy and staff. god blessed u.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business