Avari Towers Karachi
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Inn(Karachi)
Hotel Faran(Karachi)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspillow menuchinese restaurantrooms are moderngeneral manageran oasisroom serviceexcellent hotelthe entire staffbusiness tripan upgradestandard roombreakfast buffetquality of foodcoffee shophouse keepingdynastyfujiyama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I am a regular visitor to this hotel. I find the staff attitude and service is of the highest level. The rooms are recently refurbished and modern , clean and very comfortable. The small extras like special pillows- fluffy big towels and so on make the difference with Avari versus other hotels.
Food is of the highest quality.
I feel very much at home at the Avari with the very personal service one receives there.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Ian D
Irfan_73, Avari Guest Satisfaction Manager at Avari Towers Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Avari Towers Karachi! It is indeed an honour for us to know that you are a regular visitor to our hotel and that the Avari service team ensured that you were happy and satisfied with their personal level of service.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Avari Towers Karachi.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I've stayed in the Avari 3 times over the last couple of years, and am convinced that, if you really must travel to Karachi, it is the best and safest of all hotels in the city. It is the only hotel that is a fair distance from the main road, in case of attack (not a trivial risk in Pakistan unfortunately), whereas the Pearl Continental and especially the Sheraton are fairly exposed to street traffic. It has several extremely high quality restaurants, and dine-in room service is available at all hours. Wireless internet is free and quite fast. Rooms that have been recently refitted have this rather strange "fishbowl" washroom where other occupants can see you inside. Generators engage quickly when the inevitable load-shedding occurs. As a member of the diaspora, it pains me to see this great city stumble into decay and neglect... but the Avari reminds us all of how things were, and one day could be again...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank GothKing

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Avari Towers Karachi! Thankyou so much for your review and we are delighted to hear that you felt extremely satisfied with our security standards which are certainly the best amongst the other hotels in Karachi.

We at Avari Towers are focused to strengthen our security and we constantly take measures to keep abreast to the latest security standards. We ensure that every guest who checks in at the Avari Hotels feels safe & comfortable with every aspect of our service standards.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Avari Towers Karachi.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Avari Towers during a recent trip to Karachi...I had to write this review to compliment Mr. Avari and his GM, Gordon for making my stay truly memorable. Service is second to none...all staff is extremely attentive and courteous. I stayed in the business class room which was very comfortable...clean and spacious...the wireless Internet is very good probably best in Pakistan, I was very easily about,etc to login to my office and work remotely when needed at the same time was skyping with my kids. Good choices of restaurants available...great midnight snacks from room service. Security wise Avari is good too no local visitors dropping in just to hang out in the lobby....if you are visiting on business or personal highly recommend this as a first choice. MA

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank AnwarTO

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Avari Towers Karachi! Thankyou so much for taking out the time and posting these kind comments. We are extremely pleased to know that our staff exceeded your satisfaction and that your stay at the Avari Towers was fantastic.

As a business hotel we are focused to provide the best internet services and we constantly upgrade our internet bandwidth. The Avari Service team works extremely hard to provide the guest with the best hospitality experience in every aspect of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the True Avari Hospitality.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have been traveling to Karachi on business for over 10 years, and during this time I have stayed at all the international hotels and many of the better local establishments. The Avari Towers hotel, however, has become my hotel of choice. In fact I spent more than 200 days there during 2011-12. The affable Scotsman who runs the establishment (Gordon) and his team do a splendid job, and nothing is too much trouble. Security measures are first rate and I always feel 100% safe. There is a Japanese, Chinese and 2 local restaurants. The food quality is high and prices reasonable. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and with a recent refit still in good nick. The pool area and gym are just ok. I would highly recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Colin W
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The Avari is a lovely hotel with very good security, newly redone rooms including a very nice lounge on the 10th floor. Food at all their restaurants is very good - I particularly like the BBQ Rooftop and Chinese Dynasty. Service is also superb. Great place to stay when conducting business in Pakistan.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business