I stayed at this hotel in late September 2011. The place is clean and has more of a boutique hotel vibe going on. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful although their English was limited to basic phrases and questions. The rooms had a 'hunting lodge' type feel - think dark brown paint and animal heads in the room. The one downside was the lack of overall security. There was no safe in the hotel room, instead a note on the table informed individuals to store their valuables down at the front desk. Additionally the lock on the door consisted of a metal ring that the resident secured with a masterlock. Since this hotel was costing upwards of $60 a night I was expecting more than a master lock to secure the items in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang