While this hotel looks great from the outside and the staff is incredibly attentive, be forewarned, this hotel has some major problems. Hot water out of the shower at a trickle, rooms with no heat (and it does matter because Luang Prabang can be cold), spotty or no internet service, insufficient lighting, and walls so thin between rooms that you could carry on a conversation with an individual in the next room without raising your voice. While LP is still a rural area and so certain things can be overlooked, the hotel is charging mid-range prices and, as a result, one arrives with certain expectations. They are not being met.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang